All reviews room was clean rooms are small yogurt flea market would stay again continental breakfast visit family star hotel free wifi great stay other hotels front desk staff target ct
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2020

Everything was great. No complaints.The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and well stocked. I would stay again.
I went to the flea market and was very close to it. The only problem was no breakfast due to the covid restrictions. No fault of the Microtel.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2020

Overall I like this hotel. It is my 2nd time staying here. The staff is always very friendly and sometimes I actually bring my dogs too.

The value is very good and the rooms are equipped nicely.

I will go back often.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2020

Horrible Everything was such complicated . I felt lied too there was nothing in that place but a bed n microwave . No gym . Barley any towels . Front desk was always empty .there was never any one to talk to

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank viannamorrison
Reviewed February 6, 2020

Very satisfied overall with cleanliness and comfort and quality. Traveling with family and check in and out was a breeze. The continental breakfast can be IMPROVED ON, it was advertised as Deluxe and only offered a few choices. Overall would stay again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MicrotelBethel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bethel/Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bethel/Danbury. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I sincerely apologize for our basic continental breakfast selection. I can understand the frustration with not having access to a full breakfast at the property. I will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

Always try to stay at this property on our “Snowbird” migration from Canada to Florida. We have never been disappointed. We no longer travel with our small dogs but always felt comfortable and safe on the property.

Date of stay: December 2019