“Very good no frills Lebanese food”
Review of Lebanese Cuisine

Lebanese Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Description: Mediterranean Food
Description: Mediterranean Food
Reviewed August 2, 2017

My husband and I had dinner here after a long day of driving. The owners are friendly. It was not a very busy night so we sat wherever we pleased.

I had a falafel salad. Super fresh and tasty. My husband had a chicken shawarma platter. We did not realize this would come with "on the house" appetizers.

The only down: we ordered water which came as bottled water, not tap water, but overall, this was a great meal.

They also offered a Lebanese pastry for desert at no extra charge.

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing! The chef is beyond excellent! Staff is wonderful, place looked great. We had the Chicken kabeeb and lamb skamema and blacvua for dessert . Everything looked and tasted so good and fresh. Thank you to the chef and staff for a wonderful meal!

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Last night I had the pleasure of dining at Lebanese Cuisine, on Stony Hill Road, Bethel, Ct. Upon arrival, you enter through a wonderful little market loaded with mid-eastern delicacies (olives, pastries, jams, cheeses, pita, to name a few) For dinner, I ordered Kafta Lamb Kabob combination platter, which I must say was delicious. On the platter with the Kafta came a scoop of a great tasting rice, hummus, a beautifully seasoned salad, and a the best baba ganoush I've ever eaten (a fabulous smokey taste). Also, as a complementary addition to our meal, our waitress brought out threes little sampling bowls (spicy hummus, a zucchini and chick peas, and a very spicy dipping sauce). My friends raved about their meals too. The waitress was very friendly, she took the time to tell us about what we were eating and about the restaurant. The owner stopped by to see if we enjoyed our meal and was nice enough to oblige me by participating in a video I recorded of his restaurant, i I sent to my friend in Lebanon. The atmosphere is casual, but tastefully decorated with a mid-eastern theme. Although there is no liquor served, you can BYOB and they will provide the glasses. If you are looking for great food, a friendly relaxed atmosphere and to leave a restaurant feeling totally satisfied with your dining experience, then I recommend you try Lebanese Cuisine.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

We had the lamb Kafka platter and everything was really delicious .
The pita bread was homemade,
Hot and yummy as were the sides that we ordered.
There is also a grocery store inside it and the homemade halavah it's best anywhere.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

This is the real deal, as authentic as it gets! Delicious food made with love. Such a large variety of vegetarian and meat dishes.