“Road Warrior”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bethel
Catskill, New York
“Road Warrior”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

As a sales guy on the road I spend 6-8 nights per month at the Days Inn in Bethel. It is clean, great Wifi, very convenient location and the staff are friendly and professional. (4) pillows is always a nice touch.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
bethel18, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Bethel - Danbury, responded to this review, 16 April 2012
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We take pride in making your time away from home as comfortable and convenient as possible. We look forward to serving you again very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Macau
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I stayed at this place for three weeks during Feb'2012. While coming to the hotel, the gps of the taxi broke down and the staff at the reception was very helpful to guide me on the phone. Check-in was fairly smooth; room was clean and well maintained; and Wifi was free as promised. The staff was again very helpful to guide me to the target superstore and a nearby convenience store - which is conveniently located around the corner. I was little disappointed with the breakfast though which was rather very basic but given the price of the hotel it is a good bargain nevertheless. I needed a taxi for office commutation which was promptly arranged by the hotel. Later also found that the car rental services are also located very near in the adjacent Danbury town. Due to such a long stay I needed a laundry service and amazingly a laundromat is also available nearby - offcourse the staff was helpful again to guide me to it. Overall I found the Inn to be a very good place to stay because of its great location and mainly because of a very friendly and knowledgeable staff. The hotel offers total value for money as the nearby hotel seems to charge much more for much less.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank amazan18
Thank you for your feedback, we love to hear what we are doing well and what we could improve on. Our staff takes great pride in helping our guests navigate the area and get around as efficiently as possible, we are glad that we exceeded your expectations. Our continental breakfast menu is flexible so please do not hesitate to request particular items especially if you plan on being at our hotel for an extended stay again!
Inverness, Florida
Reviewed 7 April 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this Days Inn while visiting my brother in Conn. We found the check-in to be painless and efficient. We asked for a room on the ground floor so they up-graded us in order to accommodate our request. The room was clean. Plenty of towels. Our beds were comfortable. What more does a person need? Breakfast was included so we had cereal and toasted English muffins with juice and coffee the next morning. Last time in this area I stayed at another hotel which cost three times the cost of Days Inn. I will be back to the Days inn when I visit again

Stayed April 2012
Bar Harbor
Reviewed 24 February 2012

My wife and I stayed at Day's Inn in Bethel during our trip to Maine. This inn is not to far from the highway, so it's easy to find. We booked our stay in advance through Orbitz.com. We were greeted by the front desk assistant who then asked for license and a credit card. After filling out the information card we were given our key and we went up to the room.

The room is nice, clean, and very well lit. I tried connecting to the internet and was taken to a log-in page for Fusion Hotspot, the inn's internet provider. "Please enter your pre-paid card login and password here." What? I thought my reservation said free-wifi? I checked it and sure enough, free wifi is written right on there.

So I go back down to the office and go to the front desk. I ask about the free wifi and the front desk assistant reaches out and plucks a card right from a huge stack on the counter... "There you go." Wow, so they don't explain their internet pre-paid card system nor just give you an internet card during check in??? Seems like that would be a lot easier.

There was no mention of their continental breakfast, which they have, nor the times to even get breakfast, during our check-in. It's to bad that some people don't take pride in their business by practicing professional customer service, like notifying your guests about our inn's resources... Not very welcoming.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
bethel18, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Bethel - Danbury, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
Thank you for staying at the Days Inn Bethel, CT. We appreciate the time you took for your feedback and hold it in great value. We pride ourselves on great customer service, and we apologize that we did not meet those standards during your check-in.

We hope you do give us another shot the next time you return to our area. Please reach out to me directly at (203) 743-5990 so we can discuss your stay.

Mayur Patel
Guest Relations Manager
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 February 2012

When we arrived at 3P.M. The room that we were suppose to get was not ready. Then we had to go to the top floor, internet service was not good, room was very small compared to other hotel rooms that we have stayed in. Cleanliness was not to my satisfaction. We even left a day earlier because we did not care for the room at all and was willing to eat the cost of another night and just go home. Will not ever stay there again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

bethel18, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Bethel - Danbury, responded to this review, 22 March 2012
Thank you for staying at the Days Inn Bethel, CT. We appreciate the time you took for your feedback and hold it in great value. At the Days Inn Bethel, we pride ourselves in not only meeting all our guest expectations but exceeding those expectations. We apologize that we did not meet those standards in your stay.

Our check in time is 3pm EST and we try to accomadate all our guest and their request at this time if not earlier if availability is there. If this did not occur during your check in process we apologize. Cleanliness is something we preach to our Days inn Bethel team at all levels never to compromise. Please know that we have a 24 Hour staff to assist, enhance, or if necessary rectify any of your request.

Mayur Patel
Guest Relations Manager
Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I am a repeat customer of the days inn. I find the staff very friendly and knowledable about the area.Everything is only minutes away.The rooms are clean are clean and spacious. I would reccomend to any one that is looking to stay in the area to stay here.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
West Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I've been staying at the Days Inn - Bethel for three months on business. The accommodations have been comfortable and convenient. With a microwave and frig you can make your own meals as well as have a descent TV and bed. Great location, close to many restaurants (some within walking distance) and stores are all within a few miles.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethel
0.9 km away
2.1 km away
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#13 of 15 in Danbury

Been to Days Inn Bethel - Danbury? Share your experiences!