Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$86
PricelineUS$73
Hotels.comUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
getaroom.comUS$86
All reviews room was clean queen bed visiting family convenient location interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2020

I had to find a place to stay close to home because of some emergency plumbing work that was being done at my house. I stayed in a room with a small fridge and microwave. The price was right and I saved money by eating in a few times. The fridge could have been a little bigger, but I made it work so it wasn't a big deal. The size of the fridge is my only down side to staying here. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, especially if you have out-of-town family that need a place to stay.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed May 4, 2020

When I'm in need of a place to stay Best Western is and always will be my first choice. Staff always goes above and beyond to be sure that I am satisfied during my stay. I have never had any complaints during any of my visits!!

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed February 10, 2020

We had a shower
With cold
Water, a heating system that was either scalding or freezing. We were never told of the breakfast hours so we missed it by 5 minutes and were offered nothing. When we asked for plastic utensils we had to go down to the lobby and were only given two forks.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Our stay at Best Western was short but nice. The room was tidy and comfortable and the staff were all friendly and knowledgeable. It is walking distance from local stores and restaurants. If you are looking for an affordable and comfortable getaway, you should consider staying at this location!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2019

After a twelve hour car ride, found the back door was no longer secured with a pass key until midnight as it was not repaired even though renovations that had been on going were complete. The room was cold and the new heater was not pushing warm air. A lamp was completely missing a light bulb. Moved to another room. Still the heat was not warm even at highest setting. The second Queen bed was broken with a paper cup stuck to the box spring. The breakfast area was freezing, the two staff members were wearing their winter overcoats, the hot food was cold before you could sit down and eat, two small space heaters in the area did nothing and a machine, maybe generator was making such a loud noise when we exited to leave and not continue our stay.

Date of stay: December 2019