“Good breakfast and lunch place”

Lox Stock and Bagels-Bloomfield
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Bloomfield
Reviewed October 2, 2017

You can get good bagels or great sandwiches. Also soups - in general, a nice place to have lunch that is better than the fast food places. Everybody is friendly, too!

Reviewed October 1, 2017

They have a great selection and a variety of cream cheese spreads. The staff is very friendly and fast. The place is very clean and the coffee is very good. Easy in & out and ample parking.

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I used to come here years ago for lunch when I worked in the area. Went out of my way to come in today because I had a craving for the Nova Scotia lox sandwich. I am glad that I did. Very friendly staff and delicious sandwich.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

I've had fresh bagels before, but it's been a long time. I've been on a bagel kick lately and have been getting the Lenders bagels. I was in the area and needed to grab breakfast, so I stopped here. Man! It was awesome. I got a breakfast sandwich on an everything bagel. It was delicious. The everything bagel was perfect. It had a strong garlic taste to it, which made every bite put a smile on my face (maybe not my neighbors, haha). I decided that I 'needed' a half dozen bagels to go. If/when I'm in the area again, this will have to be a stop.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

First Bagel I ever had and will judge against all others. Used to go every morning with all the highschool crew to get breakfast. It sustained as a senior, as well. Can't rave about this place enough...and great family. When I lived alone a town over, I'd drive there every weekday when I was off, to order a dozen bagels and freeze the leftovers. My favorite bagel place always. A staple in West Hartford community.