“extreamly happy repeat seasonal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Odetah Camping Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bozrah
Odetah Camping Resort
westmass
“extreamly happy repeat seasonal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2008

My family and I discoverd Odetah in 2005 when we stayed for the fourth of july week. At this time we had a small popup trailer. We loved our time there so much that the following yr. we tried to make anouther res. only to find it was booked solid!. We then desided to purches a new larger trailer with the understanding only if it could be placed permmently in Odetah. With the luck of the draw we got in (normaly there is a long waiting list) .We are sigined for the up coming yr. (our third) and love this place. It is everthing a faimily could ask for. there are more things to do then one can posibily do on any givine wkend. The staff ,grounds ,and amenities are spectacular. From early april on, resivations are allmost booked solid! My advise for anyone thinking of staying there BOOK EARLY! you will not be disapointed Regards,Found my heaven

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — trainsportation
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family
      Location
      Check-in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank boatmanwestmass

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
west warwick, ri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2008

My family and three of our friends booked full hook up sites at this campground and the highway was only a couple of feet away. Needless to say sitting by the fire and outside was very loud and annoying. You had to yell to hear anything. The nighttime did not get any better. Even with the windows closed and the air conditioner on we could still hear the constant traffic and did not sleep well. Overall these people did not plan the location of their sites very well. The section we were in were the only full hook ups they had and it was a terrible area. When checking out we did complain but they did not seem to care. Don't think we will be going back there and will definitely tell friends not to go either.

Stayed September 2008
9 Thank kmgemma

Travellers are raving about these Bozrah hotels

Rhode Island
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2007

I recently booked a weekend stay at Odetah Campground in CT and secured it with a $100.00 deposit. A few days later I was phoned to be advised that the booking was in error and my deposit was to be returned. The booking agent told me all weekends were booked but two, which were not an option for me. I asked to speak to a manager who was very kind but not willing to make any adjustments for their mistake. Unfortunately, I would have to book a week stay or surrender my trip. I was told that the agent who booked my stay would be spoken to. I understand that mistakes are made, but as a small business owner myself, I feel that something to rectify the situation with the customer is just as important as educating the employee of his/her mistake. What am I going to tell my 4 and 5 year olds who have been waiting for the ultimate camping trip? Unfortunately we will not experience the "hospitality" at Odetah Campground.

13 Thank WesterlyInvest
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bozrah
3.4 km away
6.0 km away
Holiday Inn Norwich
Holiday Inn Norwich
#3 of 5 in Norwich

Been to Odetah Camping Resort? Share your experiences!