Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Doubletree.comUS$161
PricelineUS$161
Hotels.comUS$161
Expedia.comUS$161
FindHotelUS$161
StayForLongUS$204
All reviews hot tub rooms were very clean would definitely stay here again fitness center espn ct wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2020 via mobile

We recently stayed here for 2 nights to attend a funeral. It was during the CoviD19 restrictions. The rooms were very clean and spacious and the hotel staff was very friendly. Everyone at the hotel wore masks and were very vigilant in their efforts to protect guests and staff. Additionally, we required an accessible room for my wife who is confined to a power chair and what we received exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Danielle Dufault, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2020

Than kyou so much for taking a moment to share such a lovely review with us! We truly value your feedback! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed our amentites and your time on our property with us. Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton, Bristol. We truly hope to see you again soon! Safe Travels!

Reviewed March 9, 2020

One of the best stays ever!

It had a nice pool and hot tub, very nice gym, finished with a great restaurant for dinner and most importantly breakfast!

And of course a very nice and clean room, thank you!

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DanielleDufault, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your experience from your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you enjoyed our amenities and your time on our property with us. Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton, Bristol. We truly hope to see you again. Safe Travels!

Reviewed March 6, 2020

My husband and I stayed here for two nights while attending a family wedding. The rooms are very comfortable, and the price was a surprising bargain for a hotel of this quality. Note, however, that it doesn't include breakfast. There is a restaurant in the hotel that provides a large breakfast buffet. However, unless you eat a LOT, I'd recommend ordering off the menu. Their Greek omelet may have been the best omelet I ever had! They also serve lunch & dinner, but I only had breakfast. Service was universally excellent, whether from front desk, cleaning people, or waitstaff. Clearly, they choose their employees well, and train them well! The pool and hot tub were nicer than expected, especially these days when it's hard to find a hotel with a hot tub at all. My only issue was with the lighting in the room and bathroom. Very little light at the full-length mirror and the mirror in the bathroom is oddly backlit, so that it's hard to see put on makeup. But those issues wouldn't keep me from going back again if I was going to be in the area....

Reviewed March 2, 2020

The hotel was very clean, Staff friendly, pool looked inviting although we didn't have time to enjoy. It was centrally located. The whole family had a great time!
We would definitely recommend to our family and friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DanielleDufault, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We appreciate your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you enjoyed you time with us. Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton, Bristol. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels

Reviewed February 26, 2020

Excellent all around. Staff is stellar, hotel is updated, comfortable and quiet. Bonus that the hotel is set back off the main street. Restaurant/bar is very good and fairly priced. Wood-fired pizza is delicious!
Will stay here for each visit.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DanielleDufault, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us! Our team strives to provide an excellent guest experience to everyone we encounter and it's wonderful to see we could accomplish this for you! Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton, Bristol. We hope to see you again soon!