“Good Thai, Vietnamese and Pho”

Lemongrass Asian Grill
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Very nice addition to the Burlington dining scene. Food is very good and very authentic. The Mango chicken was absolutely spot right on with delicate, moist and perfectly cooked chicken with mango, vegetables and a delightful sauce. The fish Pho was very good too, not the best I've tried, but very, very good. If you want an incredible Pho, go to Pho Boston in Elmwood, but this one at Lemongrass is very, very good. It was a delicate both with shrimp and fish balls, perfectly cooked rice noodles, thai basil, bean sprouts and all you would expect with Pho. I will go back for this Pho. Service superb. Ambiance is nice - it was quiet late afternoon, so conversation was easy. Negatives? Just one: there is a charge for hot tea, but if this is the only negative, the restaurant is highly regarded in our eyes. Just and wonderful new addition to the scene and we will frequent this restaurant for dining in and take away.

1  Thank jer b

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Burlington needed a new and interesting restaurant and this is it. The food was great and the place is attractive.

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

I am a huge fan of Thai food.
- I ordered the Chicken satay with peanut sauce as an app and was not disappointed. In fact I made sure that everyone at our table tried one.
- As an entree I went with the drunken noodle w/ chicken and once again was completely satisfied. I didn't post a pic because I could not wait to dig in.
- The rest of the table had the Lemongrass rib eye steak and a chicken dish (like general TSO) ..... I went plate hopping and all were great as well.

Great service as well as pricing.
Call ahead and reserve
Def going back.

Reviewed January 11, 2017

While Burlington has an asian takeout restaurant, it was great to see a full-service, sit down asian restaurant open.

We've been to Lemongrass three times to date and it is a solid choice for local asian food. The decor is typical for an asian restaurant, not high-end, but not budget. The service is solid.

The food is also solid. Not the best Pho I've ever tried, but better than your average asian restaurant.

Glad to see another restaurant open up locally. This will definitely be our local choice for asian cuisine.

Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here three times since it opened. It offers wonderful Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese options. The service if friendly and helpful. Wonderful neighborhood restaurant.