“Not consistent food”
Review of Dish n' Dat

Dish n' Dat
Reserve with OpenTable
Dish n' Dat is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Canton
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Shoppes at Farmington Valley (Rt 44)
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

On 6/13/17 my son and I took my elderly mother who was visiting from out of state here for breakfast. Well, today the food was not up to par. My mom's pancakes were not even done enough. They were just too doughy. She also had the breakfast sausages which looked like they needed more time on the grill. For myself, I asked for my bacon to be crisp, well it looked like they deep fried my bacon in oil. It was disgusting! Unfortunately, I didn't complain because I might go there another time and hopefully the food would be better as it has been in the past. You just NEVER know what your going to get from one visit to the next.☹

1  Thank drhollloway

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Casual dining, in a shopping center. Have enjoyed breakfast, and lunch here. Diner type atmosphere. Have not tried the bar. It is separated, from the dining area, by the lobby/entry.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Varied menu, wonderful servers and service, family friendly and different nights have different specials, and the food is always good.

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Dish n Dat has a great atmosphere of retro diner and is a fun spot for dining. Prices are a bit high, but I expect that the rent in the shopping center may be the cause. Chicken sandwich, philly cheesesteak, burger, and a "chicken strip with fries" dinner with drinks was $80. My son ordered "chicken fingers, no sauce with fries", meaning like a kids meal. Confusion was that they offer strips or wings with custom sauce on them, so the waiter did not understand it was a kid ordering. Food is good, but I would go to Friendly's next time to save money!

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

My wife and family love dish n' dat, and we've been many times (10+). I've never been unhappy with anything that they have served. On occasion, their service seems a little slow. I recommend anything on their breakfast menu, and my wife loves their chicken salad wrap.