“Good food, just a bit pricey for what you get in my opinion ”

Mikado Asian bistro
Ranked #19 of 41 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

This is the second time I've eaten at Mikado. The food is better then average and the portions are good sized. That being said, I still feel that their prices are a bit high compared to other Asian restaurants of comparable taste and quality. Bottom line . . . I will keep going back unless I find someone else with good food, portions, AND less expensive.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Good food, good service, nice neighborhood restaurant. I have been, to Mipkado, a number of times. Consistently good food. I like having many types of Asian food, to choose from, Chinese, Japanese, Thai. I will be going back.

Reviewed March 4, 2017

First of all they did a very nice job renovating this space. It is a great place for lunch and quiet enough for conversation. The bento boxes are huge and the proportions are also large. The steak teriyaki was perfectly cooked as was the salmon (tender and moist). Great service. The main protein is accompanied by fried rice, miso soup, shu mai, California rolls, salad and salted vegetables. People around us were raving about the sushi, so this is a restaurant to which we will return.

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Mikado is a great place for sushi. Plenty of room and good drinks. Never a wait and the service is pretty darn fast.

Reviewed October 5, 2016

We have dined at Mikado several times when we want to have sushi, mostly b/c we live 10 minutes away. I believe it was known as Rice Fields at one point and they have done renovations which look nice. The service is friendly and the restaurant is clean. I am giving it 4 of 5 stars because, everything goes smoothly 90% of the time, although there are some small things. For example, pictured here are my “pancakes” that went with the Moo Shu Chicken. In reality, they looked more like tortillas or something of that nature. The edges of the pancakes were brittle and broke into pieces telling me they were not the freshest (I didn’t eat them). With that said, I will stick to the sushi going forward (although I deviated from that this time). The sushi is tasty and presentation is nice as you can see by the Philly Roll pic and seared tuna salad. We’ll continue to go to Mikado because my daughter loves Philly rolls and unless something horrible goes wrong, we’ll be Ok.