“Fantastic Fanmily Atmoshere”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Nice little restaurant with great food. We headed on into the restaurant near closing but the owner was very accommodating. The food was superb! You will need to bring your own bottle but that's okay.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The food here is good, as long as you order from their menu. On my last takeout order, I made the mistake of ordering a couple of dishes that were more Chinese, they made the dishes, but they were disgusting!! Lesson learned, only order Thai food from a Thai restaurant because they will not tell you it isn't one of their specialities.

Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

Disgusting food for us mean dirty and is not clean. But if you mean by eating our food and it's not your taste I have to apologise for that. I still remember what did you order. If you look up on the top of the menu page. You were ordering on House-Special menu. We tell all of our customers that the green papaya's food are not authentic Thai food. There are only some of our dishes that have Thai taste. If the customer would really like to eat an authentic Thai food. They suggest them to let us know. And plus that you can never eat an authentic Thai food with this cheap price in restuarant. Because all ingredients must imported. And with this piece of food. We try to do our best to serve and please our customers.
I have already reply you in another site. And I would hope you understand that. Everybody has their own taste. You have your own taste. But by insulting our food which is not your taste. I have to say I am very sorry if my answer is rude. When we asked you if everything is ok. And when you said YES. Then we cannot keep asking you.

Best Regards,
The Green papaya

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite Thai restaurant in the area. Service was great and the food was absolutely delicious. The only issue we ever had was on one particular evening when we went for dinner it was quite warm in the area where we were seated. They did put up a large stand fan, but it really was warm. I am not sure what had happened but other visits were quite comfortable!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

What makes the Green Papaya a wonderful place to eat is the fact that they really care about their customers! Their food is excellent and their attention to detail is phenomenal!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Four of us went for dinner on a Saturday evening. We ordered a variety of dishes and they were all excellent. I started with the Tom Kha soup, others had the wonton soup, or gyozas, or eggrolls. My Tamarind duck was perfect and my husband loved his Cornish hen; our friends ordered a seafood hotpot and a Thai salad and enjoyed both. We'd ordered brown rice and sticky rice, but one of us got a jasmine rice instead, a problem that took a while to rectify. The waiter was funny, writing the orders for our four dinners and appetizers on a pad that was way too small, but somehow he got most of it right. Will definitely come again!