“Good Hamburgers and Excellent Sweet Potato Fries”

Scotties Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Colchester
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 2, 2017

This is a small hamburger stand with outside seating. It's fast food but very good. The hamburgers are excellent. I like their sweet potato fries, too. I've never had their frozen custard so I can't speak to that.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

My friend and I made this a destination on our bike ride. We had delicious frozen custard treats. I will ride here again for more treats.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

This is a local gem! They serve homemade frozen custard that you have to taste ! It is just outside of Colchester, a great place for treat anytime.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

the Custard is wicked good and we enjoyed some in their very clean outdoor yet shaded area with picnic tables and then they were so kind as to pack a prepacked quart in ice in the cooler I had brought to transport some home to Massachusetts. and it made it home still frozen solid my son will love it...We tried Lemon chiffon and caramel and took home the fat elvis which is a banana with chocolate and peanut butter which is actually the best...

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Just ice cream today, but while waiting the orders coming out were mouth watering, cheesy fries, burgers, long hot dogs!