“Nice and friendly”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Went here with family. Even though there was a huge party there, the service was quick and friendly. The food was good. The eggplant parm was average, very thin slices of eggplant, probably could have used a bit more sauce and perhaps tasted a little refrigerated. Husband had the sampler which he enjoyed and the shrimp scampi my father had looked excellent. Great place to fill up after a busy day.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Lots of menu choices, though I can't recommend any. Pasta sauce comes from a can, as does the soup, pasta is overcooked, specials are overpriced and disappointing, wines are really bad, and the pizza is beyond terrible. The place looks as if it has never been updated ... looks like it was last decorated in the 1950's. I'll never return. There's a better pizza place across the street.

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Grinders are pretty good. That's about all I've had. The place is clean and friendly. Wish I had more to say, but that's about it.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Been going here on and off for 10 years , pizza is good , they have an extensive menu, I myself has not tried anything outside of their pizza , although I have been told by others that most if not all there dishes are great. Service for me was excellent, I notice that there waitress staff is very attentive towards there customers.

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Sometimes you just want to get takeout and not cook...the pizza is great. The wings, although order from third party cooked, they are not bad (we actually love the wings ). If you are up for pizza, soda and bread sticks, don't expect gourmet wings. The pizza is actually great in my opinion. Not too greasy, not dry (pizza without oil is bad also). It looks and tastes fresh. Not the cheapest, but not out of the ordinary. Some reviews throw the service under the bus. I think this is a family business that goes straight to the point...selling pizza. I have never experienced bad service...this is not fine dining, it is a very good pizza restaurant. I have had many parties at home, people all over the state, and when I order pizza, i always hear good feedback...I recommend it positively.