“I think not.”

Maria's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 42 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 11, 2017

There was a 5-10 mile back-up on I-95 due to construction as we attempted to return home from Newport, RI. We decided to try some local roads roads that led us through Colchester where we stopped at Maria’s Pizza Palace for slices of pizza. Palace? I think not. Eatable pizza? Possibly if you are Greek. Will we return? I think not.

1  Thank westie2

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

I always get my grinders to go. Grinders have always been good. The staff is SUPER NICE! Seems like a family owned establishment. Nice and clean place.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Small local pizza places. Service is excellent and pizza is very good. They do seasonal specials that are very good too.

Reviewed June 30, 2016

No matter what time of day - food is excellent. Breakfast is generous and creative. Many choices and each prepared individually. Menu has consistent offerings, and a "special of the day" menu, which changes frequently. The specials are really creative and delicious. Haven't had one that wasn't delicious yet. Lunch and Dinner offer lots of choices, as well. But the pizza!! Fantastic. And you HAVE to try their onion rings. The best I've had. But most of all what keeps us coming back is the service - you really are greeted as family. They really want to please their 'family' I would recommend it wholeheartedly! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 6, 2015

We've been going to Maria's Pizza in Colchester since our daub ought a condo nearby several years ago. We enjoyed MANY meals there. It's owned and operated by a wonderful Greek family that treats everyone like family members. Their pizza is delicious and they will customize to your preference. The main courses are varied including classic Italian and Greek dishes. They serve breakfast on the weekends and offer delicious and varied choices. There are always specials that need to be tried. Stop but and sample lunch or dinner and don't forget breakfast on the weekends!