“Great time, good food!”

Illiano's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 42 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 10, 2017

We attended a private function in the rear dining room and it was great. The family style salad and assortment of pizzas were great and the wait staff was pleasant with the crowd of about 30. When we are in the area, we definitely will go back.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I love Illiano's pizza! It's NY style thin crust, but still soft and not crispy. Plain cheese or pepperoni are my favorites, but I recently tried the baked potato and that was delicious too! My husband loves their chicken/bacon/ranch and buffalo chicken. We also love their pasta fagioli soup. It's a white soup and completely different than most pasta fagioli, with delicious beans, bacon and veggies. Their penne alla vodka is also really good.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

The food here is pretty meh. They are generous with the toppings but there just isn't much flavor in the pizza. I was quite disappointed. Honestly the take and bake pizzas from stop and shop are much better then this place and cheaper. That should say something about the quality here.

Reviewed March 22, 2017

I got take out pizza from here a month ago, horrible! So under cooked and too much sauce. By the time we got it home all the ingredients slide to one side of the pie and no we didn't tip the box!

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

Had dinner there last night. Apparently they were short staffed in kitchen because it was the day after Christmas. If we had been told before we ordered, we would have gone elsewhere since that is never a good sign. But it was only brought up after things had gone south. First, they had no bread. Now this is a pizza place. If you run out of bread, you use pizza dough to whip up garlic knots or some other appropriate substitute. But no. We sat for more than a half hour before entrees began to be served. One entree came out a full seven or eight minutes before the rest. Then when the waitress was carrying a plate of spaghetti with clam sauce (with way too much broth) to our table, she spilled much of the broth all over the floor. But more importantly, all over my quilted coat that was hung on the back of my seat. She never said a word until I noticed it and called it to her attention. Then her reaction was to hand me a wad of napkins. She did not offer to take it back and try to clean it off. Now the cost, which had just come from cleaners has to go back because it reeks of clams and garlic. In the end, they gave us a ten percent discount - not for my coat but because of the delay. Since the food was just OK, ( My lasagna was barely luke warm.) We will definitely not return nor will we recommend.