My hubby and I splurged on this lovely B&B for our first year anniversary and, wow, are we glad we did. Michael and Stella are the consummate hosts - they were the icing on the cake of this our fantastic getaway. It's tough to pick just a few highlights, but since I can't write a novel here, I'll just have to try.
- BREAKFAST. Seriously the most amazing spread. Huge fruit selection, homemade quiche, yogurt, granola, homemade lox, bagels, cream cheese, home-smoked trout...we wanted to eat every meal there.
- As part of a retreat package they will arrange a couples massage in your room, which was incredibly, dizzyingly good.
- The lagoon(ish) pool with hot tub was perfect for lounging by.
- Grass tennis courts! Very fun.
- Beautiful room and comfy bed. A rather small TV, but we had too much to do to really be interested in it.
- The house, the grounds, the pride of ownership - it was all just achingly gorgeous.
- I mean, everything, really. I wouldn't have changed a thing!
Mike and Stella welcomed us as if we were close friends who were guests in their home - we hated that we had to leave. I hope to be able to make it (at least!) an annual tradition!!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking