My hubby and I splurged on this lovely B&B for our first year anniversary and, wow, are we glad we did. Michael and Stella are the consummate hosts - they were the icing on the cake of this our fantastic getaway. It's tough to pick just a few highlights, but since I can't write a novel here, I'll just have to try.
- BREAKFAST. Seriously the most amazing spread. Huge fruit selection, homemade quiche, yogurt, granola, homemade lox, bagels, cream cheese, home-smoked trout...we wanted to eat every meal there.
- As part of a retreat package they will arrange a couples massage in your room, which was incredibly, dizzyingly good.
- The lagoon(ish) pool with hot tub was perfect for lounging by.
- Grass tennis courts! Very fun.
- Beautiful room and comfy bed. A rather small TV, but we had too much to do to really be interested in it.
- The house, the grounds, the pride of ownership - it was all just achingly gorgeous.
- I mean, everything, really. I wouldn't have changed a thing!
Mike and Stella welcomed us as if we were close friends who were guests in their home - we hated that we had to leave. I hope to be able to make it (at least!) an annual tradition!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Rock Hall Luxe Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rock Hall Luxe Lodging Hotel Colebrook