Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Richter Golf Course

I have been playing golf for about 15 years. Richter was one of my first and was quite a... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2018
John S
Ridgefield, Connecticut
Nice Changes at Richter Park

Years ago when we were looking for a house in Danbury, our realtor brought me up Aunt Hack road... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2018
MarkM462
Danbury, Connecticut

All reviews playing golf played holes golfers green brian fairways cart pro clubhouse fore trail trees challenge ball
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Wow......Playing this course seemed like I was playing Golf , Camping in the great wilderness and skiing some of the great tree runs all over the country. The course is in great shape and the people working there were very helpful. It now is my go to place. While I was there I spoke to some of the locals that play there often and they were amazed that we Long Island People thought that Richter was 20 times more beautiful then Bethpage . We were not lying.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016

The addition of The new pro Brian and the new Rangers has brought a much friendlier atmosphere and speed of play. The workers need to be educated what is the proper ediquet for working while golfers are playing.
The greens have improved so much this year over previous years that it is very easy to recommend this course with no reservation.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Richter is one of the most exquisite public golf courses in the country. Two par threes are played over the water, a par five runs to an island green with a backdrop of blue water and evergreens. The greens are in great condition, the course is challenging but a wonderful experience. Pace of play is monitored and the blind holes always have spotters.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 4, 2016

Richter Park is one of the top Courses in New England and is so every year.
18 holes that run along side and over water in an awesome landscape.Beautiful any time of year but especially beautiful in the fall with its colorful foliage.
There is a proshop and restaurant as well.
The course is challenging but fun to play.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank JIwhee
Reviewed May 7, 2016

I had always heard about richter park and never managed to get a chance to play. The costs during the week for a non resident was so low, i thought there must be a problem with the course. I took my son out and what a wonderful layout. I have played hundreds of courses and this one was a great experience. Still some winter grass around in April but it made you think all the way around.. Highly recommended the effort

Date of experience: April 2016