Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Richter Golf Course

I have been playing golf for about 15 years. Richter was one of my first and was quite a... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2018
John S
Ridgefield, Connecticut
Nice Changes at Richter Park

Years ago when we were looking for a house in Danbury, our realtor brought me up Aunt Hack road... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2018
Mark M
Danbury, Connecticut

All reviews playing golf played holes golfers green brian fairways cart pro clubhouse fore trail trees challenge ball
Reviewed November 1, 2016

We caught an early flight before a business conference and played 18 holes. This course was AMAZING. Every hole was beautiful and scenic. The course is immaculate, and each hole is well taken care of. The people are friendly, and we paid $48 for a round and cart. This was one of my favorite courses I have ever played.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed October 20, 2016

this course is absolutely gorgeous and each hole is a picture postcard. the staff are friendly and informative and tell you all about the course if you have never played it before. there is a café to get something before tee off and a snack shack on the tenth hole. ALERT: this is not a course for beginners due to the fact there are many holes around and over water which adds to its beauty but could prove to be an unenjoyable experience for the beginning golfer. I have been playing many years and found it to be challenging at times but I loved playing there and will again in the near future.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed August 25, 2016

I play all over the Triple State area and in many other states as well. Richter is one of, if not the best public courses I have played. Spectacular scenery, challenging, yet fair even foremember us mediocre golfers. Very well kept. Rates are reasonable and discounted during the week for seniors.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Great public course with nice staff however be prepared for an unusally long round ..usually round takes 4 hours but here will take you 5

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Wow......Playing this course seemed like I was playing Golf , Camping in the great wilderness and skiing some of the great tree runs all over the country. The course is in great shape and the people working there were very helpful. It now is my go to place. While I was there I spoke to some of the locals that play there often and they were amazed that we Long Island People thought that Richter was 20 times more beautiful then Bethpage . We were not lying.

Date of experience: August 2016