All reviews would stay here again room was spacious danbury area microwave highway
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2020

When we checked in the lady offered us a bigger room for$20 more. I was charged an extra $75!! Also breakfast was gone both days Saturday At 715 and Sunday at 830!and what was there was disgusting. Also for a non smoking hotel the 2nd floor reeked of marijuana. Pool was cold with no towels. Heat was not really adjustable so our room was a sauna. Staff was friendly that was about the only good thing

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2020

My son enjoy his pool party at the hotel . This hotel was amazing. The staff was wonder. The hotel it self was very clean. My son had a pool party there. All the kids loved it. The pool was the perfect size , for 9 year old kids. The meeting room was a great size for a party. I will definitely go back to have another family party there. The prices are great there . Thank u quality inn

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
qualityinndanbury, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2020

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your pool party with us and also that your son had a great time. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 23, 2020

We were looking for a place to stay while travelling south. We found the Danbury Quality Inn in the Hotel Coupon book which had a reasonable price for a Saturday stay. It was not a quick on and off the interstate, but with 2 miles of the exit. Hotel room was clean, wifi signal strong and met our needs. The free morning breakfast was average but we found what we were looking for.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Michael B

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

The worst hotel I have been to, bedding was dirty, it smelled of other people, pillows of terrible smell and yellow color, towels cannot be used because they were dirty and smelled bad, this hotel does not wash bed linen and towels! They do not change bedding after previous guests! Someone deal with what is happening in this hotel! I was very unpleasant to sleep in this hotel!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
qualityinndanbury, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your room was not up to the standards expected. I can assure you that this is not normal as we take pride with providing a clean and satisfying room and stay. Please email us with a phone number or email address so our Hotel Manager can discuss your issues personally.

Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

Had a excellent visit at quality inn. We saw our family and went Christmas shopping. Had a delicious breakfast with coffee. Professional staff and friendly. I swam in the pool, used the mini fridge and the microwave.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
qualityinndanbury, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2019

Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.