Residence Inn Danbury
US$144
SpringHill Suites
US$139
US$125
La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury(Danbury)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$114
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84(Danbury)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
Hotels.com
Ethan Allen Hotel(Danbury)
US$134
EthanAllenHotel
US$101
Crowne Plaza Danbury(Danbury)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$102
US$75
Courtyard Danbury(Danbury)
US$165
US$139
Courtyard
All reviewsone bedroom suitefull size refrigeratorfront desk staffwhole foodslarge mallfree dinnerstove topan extended staydanbury fair mallgas fireplacedanbury areafitness centerhot tubwaffleslate checkparking lotthe breakfast area
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I am here since Mid February 2012 and really I feel like Home. I am still here and really enjoying my stay in Residence Inn.The staff is really supportive ,amazing and they take care of each and everything for you.The rooms are well furnished and very clean.Breakfast and evening snacks are always good and tempting.Other services are also very good. Thank you for making my stay beautiful.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for over a month, and i loved my stay in there. I so much enjoyed my stay there that i don't even feel like going back home. To start with there is an incredible view around the hotel and the people there are truly amazing and will always be there for you for your every requirement be it very small to very large one. The rooms are big and good and very neat and clean plus the breakfast they server really made the day.

I would recommend everyone staying in danbury to visit there and spend some quality time be it a holiday or work related.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
whgecomm, Manager at Residence Inn Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Hi Ankush –

Thank you for your positive review of the Residence Inn Danbury! I was thrilled to read that we truly were able to become your a home away from home.

Danbury in the future.

Warmest Regards,

Susan Perrothers, General Manager

Reviewed January 24, 2012

We had another stay in Danbury which was to be over the holiday season. On Dec 22 I fell and ruptured a disk. During my long hospital stay (two operations) the staff kept tabs on my progress, gave extra help to my wife, sent me a wonderful flower arrangement and even walked our dog a couple of times. Where else can you get service like that. As always the room is comfortable, the breakfasts excellant and the staff friendly and accomodating. Thank you for caring about us and providing such excellent service.

Room Tip: I always like the top floor. It is quiet and gets the sun first in the AM
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
whgecomm, Manager at Residence Inn Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2012

Thank you for your kind Trip Advisor review!

Our team always strives to exceed our guests’ expectations and I will be sure to pass your comments along to everyone. We all hope you are continuing to recover nicely from your medical procedures.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Residence Inn should your travels bring you to Danbury again.

Warmest Regards,
Susan Perrothers, General Manager

Reviewed January 9, 2012

We stayed here the night before returning a car to Newark the next morning - and it was a good, clean, well managed hotel. We were surprised by the size of the room - it was actually a suite, with a sitting room and kitchen, so the kids could sleep separately from us which was nice. The two TV's allowed us to argue less on programmes! Breakfast was just okay. Kids liked the waffle maker, but the use of plastic cutlery and plates I find very hard to take from an environmental and dining point of view.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed overnight because we were attending a party nearby. Check in was friendly and quick, but the property needs an update. The halls smelled of chlorine and our room was heavily sprayed with a terrible smelling "air freshner". The room was okay, there was a small kitchenette, a worn looking sofa and chair and a flat screen tv. We could not believe how uncomfortable the bed was when we went to sleep. The hotel is right next to a busy highway so between the horrible bed and the noise we did not get any rest. In the middle of the night my husband actually suggested leaving and driving home. We will not be back and cannot recommend.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple