“Good Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

The staff go out of their way to please you. The fajitas is what I order. The restaurant is clean and well maintained, many repeated customers.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Having traveled extensively around the southwest, I have eaten in many mexican/texican/southwest style restaurants. We always order the carne asada. However, nowhere can compare with the outstanding flavor and tenderness of the Carne served at Acapulcos in Enfield. Service is always friendly, quick and attentive. I have not had a bad meal there in addition to the Carne Asada. A very pleasant dining experience every time.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I am a fan of fajitas and order them regularly at Acapulcos. The chicken or steak is always prepared correctly and not overcooked.

My wife orders their soups or entrée salads and has always enjoyed them.

Service is good even when the restaurant is crowded, which it usually is.

A deservedly popular spot for Mexican food.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I like this restaurant. Yes, there is better Mexican food out there but in Enfield I consider this a solid place. The service is very good. The food is okay. Sometimes hit or miss. Mediocre. HOWEVER what is their problem when it comes to ordering takeout? I have never ever encountered more issues with any place in my takeout order history. Over the last year they have messed up 4 out of 5 takeout orders. We don't order takeout from them because it's a huge source of annoyance, stress and ultimately a waste of money.

Want an example? We order a chicken ceasar salad for someone who doesn't eat Mexican on top of what we ordered. I go and pick up the takeout not realizing I should have cracked open each container to double check them. I really should learn by now. So I get home and I pass out everyone's meal and boom... the ceasar salad is a taco salad instead. Great. Awesome. The person who ordered the ceasar doesn't eat that. I ended up eating it and it sucked by the way. This is par for the course of late when ordering from them. You get home and there's no salad dressing in the bag or they give you chips and no salsa. You order a steak burrito and you get a chicken one. Just ridiculous. I've never had them mess up like this or this consistent as they have throughout 2017.

I mentioned it to another person who likes the restaurant and they laughed and said they had a similar experience. So maybe go there to eat but when you order out go through your bag before you leave. I really don't get what is the problem. There is a pattern.

The service inside the restaurant is pretty good so this is really someone in the back messing up. I don't know.

1  Thank raygeorge337
Reviewed 16 August 2017

While traveling in Connecticut we looked for a convenient Enfield restaurant for a laid-back lunch with a dear friend and selected Acapulcos. We were delighted with this decision, The atmosphere was very conducive to having in-depth conversation, the food quality was top notch and our server was over-the-top accommodating.

Will we return? Absolutely!