“Morning Breakfast ”

Angelina's Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 113 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I have come to Angelina’s many times for breakfast. I like there Breakfast specials. Its become my favorite place for Breakfast. Great Service also.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

My Mom and I enjoy Angelina’s. It is our breakfast/luncheon place to go. We gone there for dinner too. All the meals are great. Plenty of seating and parking. We have always had great waitstaff.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

I come all the time. It’s my favorite place! Great breakfast food and great service. I always love their hash browns and pancakes. Also great omelette. Great coffee too.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We go at least one Sunday a month for breakfast to Angelina's. It is always fantastic and the portions are large for the price. We have tried many of the breakfast spots in the area but once we found Angelina's, we stopped looking! Always good service and great food!

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Breakfast is always good. Breakfast burritos are great and made to order. Food is always fresh and hot. Coffee taste good never bitter or metallic. Omelets are an easy favorite. Worth the little extra dough than some other greasy swill spots down the road.
Check it out be glad you did. Great friendly staff every time also!