“best lunch”

Hot Table Panini
Ranked #3 of 113 Restaurants in Enfield
Price range: US$9 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: What we do is simple (delicious and fresh panini with knock-your-socks-off service). How we do it is a little more complicated. To deliver a great product, we start with great people. And great people come from great communities, which means taking an interest in where we live and work as responsible citizens. And that’s really where it starts for us — supporting our communities and our staff with a culture of service and treating all just as we would want to be treated. We believe that approach leads to the best possible product for the customers we love!
Reviewed December 2, 2017

I go to Enfield from Fl every year and this is my first stop for lunch with the kids
Best soups and sandwiches

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

I visit Hot Table for Dinner weekly. I find there Panni's tasty. They are filling and satisfying. I enjoy the Chicken Pesto. They also have good soups. My favorite is the Pumpkin Bisque around the holidays. There tomato veggie is good and there Chicken gumbo is excellent. Never had a bad experience here. Friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

As with any food joint, go before the lunch rush or after to get the best service. My sister brought me here and we were the only ones in line. The service was very professional and friendly. You can either pick one of their pre-designed sandwiches or build your own. I had the veggie panini and added a few more items. It was delicious. Kept me full all day. The restaurant and bathroom were clean. I wish we had one in San Diego. Enjoyed it tremendously.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I have not been here for about 3 yrs. When I arrived, the line was at least 20 people deep. I waited 5 min. and realized the line was not moving. I watched the sandwich makers and noticed they were working very slowly, no concern for the building line. So I left to run an errand and came back about 20 minutes later. The 2 guys who were standing in line next to me when I went in the 1st time, were still standing in line only 8 people in front of me. It was obvious they were business men who were growing restless, but still waiting. I decided I would wait too. The employees were working slowly without concern for anyone's long waits or schedule. They actually would stop and chat here and there and worked in slow motion, like they were cooking at home. I finally got through the line about 25 minutes later. If I ever go back, which I doubt, it will not be during the middle of a lunch hour.

A TripAdvisor Member
Willington, Connecticut
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

The paninis were tasty and fresh. There is a huge selection, including vegetarian. You can choose your size and choose from a variety of meats and toppings. The restaurant and prep area were spotless. The staff was friendly and helpful. A five star sandwich shop!

Been to Hot Table Panini? Share your experiences!