“Average American breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I had breakfast with my family in the middle of the week. They were relatively busy but we were sat immediately. I had an omelet which was very good. Our waitress was friendly and cleared our table immediately. The only things I noticed about our visit was a bit of coffee grounds in their coffee and the meal felt a bit rushed.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We went during the late AM when the diner was about 3/4 full. Waited a long time for our food, which was luke warm when delivered. My sausage was tough and overcooked, bacon had an overbearing smoky taste that made it hard to eat. Waitresses were pleasant, food was average. This was our first time - in no rush to go back.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Huge menu, lots of choices, breakfast served all day. Decided on lunch pastrami on rye with onion straws, husband had corned beef with fries. Quick service, friendly staff. Will be stopping by again soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We love the country diner and the world's best bacon. Its thick cut and so tasty. If you visit on the weekend in the morning they are busy but you don't have to wait to long for a table (they have extra room in the back). If you visit during the week, its a little better but the locals fill the place. The eggs are done perfectly every time. We had lunch there once, my turkey stacker was delicious and the fries were great, not to salty like some.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Great breakfast and lunch spot. The food is outstanding and plentiful. Service is great
Love the police patch collection in the restaurant. Only open for breakfast and lunch.