“Great sushi in Fairfield that won't hurt your wallet”
Review of Sweet Basil

Sweet Basil
Ranked #51 of 241 Restaurants in Fairfield
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Loved the sushi here. Very fresh and I especially loved the specialty rolls. The house special fried rice had chopped bell peppers mixed in which made it outstanding

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I heard great things about this place and decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. The food was outstanding. I got the beef sticks, tempura shrimp, general tsos chicken and everything was excellent. Prices are fair especially in Fairfield. Drinks were pretty good as well. Service was great and everything was brought out in a timely manner. Will be going back

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Undeniable with out question the best asian restaurant in Fairfield county.
Not only is the food great and I mean really great, it's the staff that keeps us coming!! Your always remembered, the staff are fast, friendly and fun.
We mainly come for the bartender/owner. He has a lot of great energy and makes this place a fun and easy place to grab a good bite! Oh and the drinks!!!! The best!!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We eat at Sweet Basil a lot and also use their take out often. Having lived in Hong Kong, we're picky about our Asian food. Sweet Basil is a mix of sushi, Thai, Chinese. I think they may even have satays. Our favorites are basic: pad Thai, sauteed broccoli, spicy string beans, General Tso's chicken and sometimes a curry. The menu is very extensive.
Much to like here. The food is consistently good; take-out is quick; the sushi's when you're dining in are good quality; service staff is very friendly; they serve late (for Fairfield, at least); and the value is great.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Great sushi lunch special two rolls for eight bucks and it was delicious. Quick service and clean too. Many different types to choose from on the menu as well. Parking lot is small but is conveniently located right off of 95 next to super Duper weenie. Oh, and if you want three rolls of 12 bucks not bad at all.