Open today: 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Good time

Reviewed September 19, 2018
Climber761247
Corporate Team Building Exercise

Reviewed September 18, 2018
ehendricksen

All reviews pirate ship cat burglar escape room birthday party pirate room puzzle room team building super fun a great job explaining lots of fun great concept fun experience teenage son looking forward to going back his friends seconds to spare smaller group
Reviewed September 25, 2018

really nice people who run this. escape room was fun and challenging. It's not ultra fancy, but it does the job.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

My husband, adult daughter, teenage son and I found the treasure and escaped the pirate ship! It was fun. They are very helpful if you need it. We had a slow start but once we got going it was exciting. Pirate room probably to difficult for little kids but perfect for teenagers and adults.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

The entire staff was extremely accommodating to our business group throughout the entire process. The facility was very clean, and our groups very much enjoyed each escape room. I would highly recommend this facility for any corporate team building exercises.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

This was our third visit to Complexity, this time to do The Mall. Brought 4 teenage girls, age 14-15, all who had done at least one room here before. They all declared The Mall the absolute best of those they have done before! They had a wonderful time. Michelle is a perfect host. Looking forward to the possibility of new rooms in the future :)

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

While the concept of an adventure room is to go and be challenged, the most frustrating aspect of the Mall wasnt the room itself, or the clues, but the fact that the locks stick and do not open very easily. We had a clue for 20 minutes, but the lock just would not open. It was really... frustrating. I figured a clue would have popped up, but, I guess not.

Just be careful. Take your time. Jiggle every lock in that room in every way you can, otherwise you wont be moving on.

The puzzle itself was okay. You will enjoy it if you like a challenge.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

We had a great time in the Pirate Ship room! Dress on the cooler side, it got pretty warm in there by the end of the hour. Great family activity!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

I have been moving along quite nicely with adding more places to my ESCAPE ROOM pleasure and I am very happy to add this one into the YES YES YES column. Great room with great concept. The owner was very engaging and helpful and even spoke with us a little before and after considering the experience that my friends and I have with rooms.

I will be back with my group for sure to do the other two. I love it!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Michelle and all the staff at complexity were so welcoming and fun. Our group had a great time in the car burglar room. We are looking forward to returning and highly recommend.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

So much fun! We especially liked that it was just our group and we weren’t paired with others. We did the pirate ship room and it was perfect for 12 and 13 year olds (and mom) :) can’t wait to do it again!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Loved the Cat Burglar room- had a good laugh when we walked in. I really liked the variety of puzzles and the use of props in the room. Two of us did this room and used 2 hints. Can't wait to try the Pirate room next!