Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
FindHotel
PricelineUS$125
eDreamsUS$125
StayForLongUS$153
All reviews front desk great hotel room was clean pool and hot tub king suite waffles exercise room comfortable stay one night stay business center lobby pillows accommodations microwave closet
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here on a recent Saturday night for business in the area. Although the staff was very pleasant, they seemed very understaffed on a mostly sold out night. The wait line for check in at 1030 pm was out to the front door with only one desk person working. I got an amazing price for my king room so I can’t complain too much. I didn’t have time to check in online prior to arrival so I had to hope they had a top floor room waiting for me. Luckily I got room 322 which appeared smaller in size but it was good enough for me. Unfortunately the bed was very lumpy and did not offer a great night of sleep. The room itself was clean but that bed definitely needs to be replaced ASAP. Breakfast in the morning was a little different than what I’m used to at Hampton Hotels. I had to order at check in and hand in my order sheet to the front desk girl. When I woke up in the morning my box was waiting for me downstairs. Not too much of a selection but it definitely was better than nothing. This hotel was very clean and I would stay again. The mgmt just needs to add some staff to the front desk as well as replacing the bed in room 322.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank emdpetey
Joseph Jusino, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time in filling out the survey for your recent stay with us. I am so sorry to hear about all the inconveniences you experienced with us. We are constantly doing or best to bring the best quality of service to our guests. Please be confident that your comments will be shared with Management to avoid any of this situations in the future. Thank you so much for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity of providing service.

Reviewed March 10, 2020

We stayed in Farmington for a funeral. The hotel was conveniently located, very clean, and nicely decorated. The room was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

3  Thank judithbI776TU
Resort18205648421, Front Office Supervisor at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2020

I appreciate your nice comments about your recent stay at our property. I am glad that our staff was helpful and made your stay even much better. Thank you so much for your time in filling out the survey. If you travel to this area, don't forget to give us a call.

Reviewed March 9, 2020

We had an enjoyable stay. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfy. The breakfast wasn’t bad but many of the items were not stocked well and ran out quickly. I’m not sure the review has to be at least 200 characters long.

1  Thank vguardajr

Thank you so much for filing out this survey. I truly apologize for any inconvenience at the hotel. I will be bringing your comments to the Kitchen Manager to avoid this happening again. I appreciate your time in taking the survey. If there is anything else that you would like to tell us, please don't hesitate in contacting us!

Reviewed March 9, 2020

Baseball weekends for college son playing for Trinity College in Hartford...enjoyed the convenience and comfort of this facility very inviting and easy ..staff very friendly loved the 24 hr coffee tea station they had for you

1  Thank TrinityBaseball

I am very happy to see that you had a great stay while staying at our property. Thank you so much for taking the time in filling out this survey. If you happen to come to this area again, don't forget to book with us!

Reviewed March 9, 2020

Overall our stay was very satisfactory, the king suite was a decent size and the pool and jacuzzi were a big plus. No compaints just a happy hotel stay. The breakfast was the only compaint it wasnt the best that i have had but for what it was it was ok.

1  Thank vscuss2
Resort18205648421, Front Desk Supervisor at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review abut your recent stay at our property. I am very sorry to hear that our breakfast was not as expected. I will bring your comments to the Kitchen Manager so that way we can improve our breakfast quality. If you travel to this area again soon, don't forget to book with us!