All reviews front desk nice mall west farms mall restaurants in the area pool and hot tub future trips room was large booked this hotel business trip hotel is located would stay again breakfast and dinner convenient location fitness center cookies bistro lobby
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Restaurant staffer:Zarghona is excellent, so pleasant, customer focused, best I've seen in a long time. She remembers me, ever though I visit jut every 6 months or so. Great!!!
Fast delivery of food, with a smile.

Room Tip: noisy a/c in room, Bathtub slow drain, reduced rate during my evacuation for Hurricane, he offered just a 10% discount, I LEFT!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Gary, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

The staff was very professional and helpful. The common areas were very nicely decorated and well maintained. The room was clean and the double queen size beds were very comfortable. The main road is busy but not disruptive. There are many local restaurants.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

The check-in with Michael at the front desk was a smooth one. He was very attentive and listened to what was said. He proved that when he comped a free breakfast (much appreciated).

I received as an email that downloading the hotel's app would have made check-in easier, but there was a glitch in the program. But all things considered, the check-in was handled expeditiously.

The young woman who worked the Bistro the morning I had breakfast (sorry I forget her name - she was from Afghanistan) was polite and got the order in rapidly and satisfactorily.

I would recommend Courtyard by Marriot Farmington, if you happen to be in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I love your hotel and the location is great. We had access to almost everything around the area and it was closed to Lake Compound. Thank you.
I'm still waiting for the $20.00 credited back into my credit card.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we are delighted to read it was a great hotel experience for you. We enjoyed your visit and welcome you back whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Room and facility were great. Staff was nice and accommodating! Loved the bistro and bar area. Location was also great - very convenient to restaurants and shopping. Perfect for a group! Would highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.