US$197
  • Pool
US$162
Homewood
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$123
Farmington Inn(Farmington)
US$143
US$137
Priceline
US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$59
Red Roof
US$149
Doubletree.com
US$54
All reviewsfront desknice mallwest farms mallrestaurants in the areapool and hot tubfuture tripsroom was largebooked this hotelbusiness triphotel is locatedwould stay againbreakfast and dinnerconvenient locationfitness centercookiesbistrolobby
Reviewed September 28, 2017

We ended up staying a week longer than expected due to the hurricane season affecting the Carribean. Michael always greeted us with a smile and helpful advice about the area. He continued to say, "If you need anything just call me by dialing zero." Outstanding customer service from the entire staff. Abe on night shift was so helpful and attentive.

Room Tip: Maid service was excellent!
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your review and we are delighted to see it was a great hotel experience for you. We enjoyed your visit and welcome you back whenever you are in the Hartford Farmington area.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Walls are a little thin but all in all clean with friendly staff. Although the tiny bar closed early with 3 people willing to spend a little but probably policy.
Close to CCSU and restaurants
I would definitely stay again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

This is a great hotel with a super friendly staff. We were stuck with a family of three, having booked the wrong hotel by accident. Even though the hotel was oversold, the staff went out of its way to help us and was able to get us a room. Michael at the front desk was awesome!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

This is seventh stay at this property in the last year. I like to stay here because not only is it convenient to the company location I regularly visit and other excellent dining/shopping establishments, but also, and probably mainly, because of the staff. They ALWAYS make me feel welcome and genuinely take the time to make sure I am well taken care of – and they do. This visit was no exception and I must point out one person for making my morning extremely enjoyable. First, have you ever had someone not only remember you but also remember what you like? OK, maybe, but only a few, right? Well, let me tell you, I was treated to this and more by one of my favorite staff members, Zarghona. She welcomed me back with a huge smile – it is my seventh time here remember – and proceeded to check off my usual breakfast choices without my saying a word. Absolutely wonderful! She really gave me a terrific start to my day. You know I’ll be back for my eighth. :)

Room Tip: Top floors are usually the quietest; however, I've never heard footsteps on my head when staying on any of the lower floors.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

We booked this hotel because the one we normally stay at near our friend was full and this one had good reviews. The entire hotel has been redone not just a coat of paint. The room was thoughtfully laid out with a full length mirror next to a shelf and an outlet nearby (actually able to dry and style hair without tying up the bathroom). There was sufficient lighting and an a/c unit that could leave the fan turned on both as white noise and circulation in the main room. I'm not a big fan of pillow top beds as they pull the lighter person toward the center causing back pain and muscle soreness but it was okay. Room decorations were nice and the color scheme very pleasant. The bath had reasonable counter space, good light and a separate switch for the fan. For older people, be aware the toilets are extremely low (much lower than a standard one). Check-in was smooth and friendly as was check-out. The halls had nice carpeting and were well lit. The only two negatives were the elevators were hot and NO morning coffee (there is a well worn path to D&D a short walk away). Most importantly, the room was quiet (side facing BB&B).

Room Tip: Room 433 was very nice and quiet. Rooms facing BB&B don't get the road noise.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for providing your feedback while visiting us. We appreciate your time and feedback. We strive for five star service and we would be honored if you would give us the opportunity to host you again so we can ensure your stay is exceptional.