All reviewsfront desknice mallwest farms mallrestaurants in the areapool and hot tubfuture tripsroom was largebooked this hotelbusiness triphotel is locatedwould stay againbreakfast and dinnerconvenient locationfitness centercookiesbistrolobby
Reviewed October 10, 2017

We stayed at the hotel for a soccer we we stayed at the hotel for a soccer tournament. The guys at the front desk couldn't have been nicer to our group. They were super helpful, kind and patient with the large group of kids.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback with us. It was great hearing that our staff had a positive impact on your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again and make your future stays five stars.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

This is actually the second time I've stayed at this hotel. On my first visit about 3 years ago, I was stuck beneath a sleep study program which was incredibly noisy.

On this visit, I went to take a shower and was greeted by a clump of hair on the shower wall (see photo). Upon further inspection, there was additional hair on the counter of the sink.

I called down to the front desk to let them know that whomever cleaned the room did a very poor job, I was told to "come talk to the front desk when I check out."

I proceeded to go to the front desk the next morning, and while I explained that I just wanted to let someone know to make sure the room was properly cleaned, the person at the desk seemed completely disinterested.

I've been having a lot of issues with Marriott's quality lately, this may be the final hair in the coffin.

Room Tip: Thankfully, it appears the sleep study has left the location.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Dominic R, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Tony P, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to continue getting better to keep us the best. Your feedback will be utilized to train our team and ensure that this incident does not occur again in the future.

Thank you for allowing us to serve you during your time in the area, we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed September 28, 2017

We ended up staying a week longer than expected due to the hurricane season affecting the Carribean. Michael always greeted us with a smile and helpful advice about the area. He continued to say, "If you need anything just call me by dialing zero." Outstanding customer service from the entire staff. Abe on night shift was so helpful and attentive.

Room Tip: Maid service was excellent!
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your review and we are delighted to see it was a great hotel experience for you. We enjoyed your visit and welcome you back whenever you are in the Hartford Farmington area.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Walls are a little thin but all in all clean with friendly staff. Although the tiny bar closed early with 3 people willing to spend a little but probably policy.
Close to CCSU and restaurants
I would definitely stay again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

This is a great hotel with a super friendly staff. We were stuck with a family of three, having booked the wrong hotel by accident. Even though the hotel was oversold, the staff went out of its way to help us and was able to get us a room. Michael at the front desk was awesome!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.