All reviewsfront desknice mallwest farms mallrestaurants in the areapool and hot tubfuture tripsroom was largebooked this hotelbusiness triphotel is locatedwould stay againbreakfast and dinnerconvenient locationfitness centercookiesbistrolobby
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Stayed with the family for an event nearby. The staff were great, very friendly and helpful. Lots of malls around, so plenty of options for eating out. The only disappointment was the pool that was very small.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Tony, Thank you for your great review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the location. We are proud of our staff for taking good care of you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

The hotel is relatively convenient with access from a couple of highways. We found the staff very friendly. The location from a shopping perspective was great being next to the West Farms Mall. There are numerous restaurant and "eating" options available as well. The overall condition and cleanliness of the hotel was slightly above average.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dominic R, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

ejs224, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide the cleanest and friendliest accommodations in the area and our staff is dedicated to exceeding expectations. Our location, directly across from the West Farms Mall provides our guests with excellent dining and shopping within a short walk of the hotel. Thank you for allowing us to serve you, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

This is a very well run hotel. Everyone acknowledges you. It's super clean, comfortable beds, walking distance to everything!
We highly recommend this place!
Kudos to the front desk cutie with the long black ponytail!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Thank you so much, we are thrilled that you had such a great time! I know I speak for my entire team when I say that your review reaffirms why we are in this business. We take pride in providing exceptionally clean rooms. Please let us know when you are returning so that we may provide you another great stay!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

We stayed at the hotel for a soccer we we stayed at the hotel for a soccer tournament. The guys at the front desk couldn't have been nicer to our group. They were super helpful, kind and patient with the large group of kids.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback with us. It was great hearing that our staff had a positive impact on your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again and make your future stays five stars.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

This is actually the second time I've stayed at this hotel. On my first visit about 3 years ago, I was stuck beneath a sleep study program which was incredibly noisy.

On this visit, I went to take a shower and was greeted by a clump of hair on the shower wall (see photo). Upon further inspection, there was additional hair on the counter of the sink.

I called down to the front desk to let them know that whomever cleaned the room did a very poor job, I was told to "come talk to the front desk when I check out."

I proceeded to go to the front desk the next morning, and while I explained that I just wanted to let someone know to make sure the room was properly cleaned, the person at the desk seemed completely disinterested.

I've been having a lot of issues with Marriott's quality lately, this may be the final hair in the coffin.

Room Tip: Thankfully, it appears the sleep study has left the location.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Dominic R, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Tony P, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to continue getting better to keep us the best. Your feedback will be utilized to train our team and ensure that this incident does not occur again in the future.

Thank you for allowing us to serve you during your time in the area, we hope to see you back again soon!