Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$199
  • Pool
US$157
Courtyard Hartford Farmington(Farmington)(Great Value!)
US$189
Motel 6
US$106
US$97
HIExpress.com
All reviewsqueen bedfull kitchengrab and gohome away from homefront deskone nightlaundry roomgranola barshighly recommend staying hereweekly basisloved staying herepots panssafe locationspecial thankslaundry facility on sitewrapped in plasticclose to home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2015 via mobile

Made the reservation the day before. Was told reservation had to be cancelled before 6pm or there would be charge for the night. Fine. I arrived around 8:30pm and was told reservation had been cancelled because i arrived after 6pm. This is not what i was told. Luckily there was still rooms available, but this was 1st time i EVER had this occur. Room was clean and bath was as well. Comfortable bed and no bad odors in the room, so all else was good.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2015

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that your stay was satisfactory overall. Still, we appreciate you letting us know that my staff did not honor your reservation upon arrival, though I am glad that we were able to provide you with another room. I will work with my staff to review our reservation and check-in procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 30 November 2014

I have a dog and needed a place to stay that was close to my boyfriend's family. They have unfriendly cats, which makes it impossible to stay with them. I made my reservation with Expedia initially but had to cancel because they charge and extra 50 for the room. Marketa the receptionist was sweet and professional. She helped us with our reservation and gave us a clean room. Our stay was quiet and relaxing and our family was very close, which made it possible to sand more time with them and check on our dog frequently.

• Stayed: November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2014

It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. We are glad we were able to make your stay relaxing for yourself and your dog. We are also happy to hear that Marketa assisted in making your visit with family worry-free. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 27 November 2014

All of the front desk employees were very friendly and helpful. Marketa Underwood took the customer service even higher ! It snowed, our family had to stay last minute due to power outages, and Marketa got all the bedding and necessities for them in a quick and efficient manner.Very nice experience! Very professional. Cathy E.

Room Tip: We stayed in a delux room and it was very comfortable, clean and nicely appointed.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2014

It is so rewarding to read that you had an excellent stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the efficiency and care that Marketa gave your family during your holiday stay. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 November 2014

The room was so nice and had everything i needed to have a pleasant enjoyable stay without the high price! Marketa was amazing and always made sure I smiled, made my day better and made sure my experience was above and beyond the expectation. I felt like like more than just a guest. I am very pleased and will stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: pay the 3 dollars for the better wifi.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2014

It is so rewarding to read that you had an amazing stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with customer service that Marketa provided you during your stay. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2014

I arrived at Extended Stay America in Farmington late at night before an interview. Marketa and Melinda helped me get settled in my room and arranged for transportation to my interview. This allowed me to relax and prepare for my interview. I really appreciated their commitment to quality service and their enthusiasm. I would stay with Extended Stay again.

• Stayed: November 2014
1  Thank Dmarch626
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2014

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such amazing things about our hotel and staff. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the level of commitment and service each of our staff members gave during your stay. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.