Stayed here last year (July 2008) for one night when I took my son to Lake Compounce. The Loft was very spacious and appeared clean. It actually felt like our own little home. Some of the furniture and carpeting seemed a little out-dated but, all in all, not horrible. Also, a little on the expensive side, but then again, it's like a little studio condo with a loft, so you get more than a standard hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Centennial Apartments of Farmington located on garden like grounds with a picturesque babbling brook that includes pool, basketball court and outdoor picnic areas with grill. NOW FEATURING: BRAND NEW 1 and 2 bedroom apartments located in a secure building and boasting granite counters, stainless steel appliances and spacious bathrooms! We also offer studio and loft style 1 bedroom apartments with private entrances and balconies. Our apartments feature a gas fireplace, central air, cathedral ceilings, ceiling fans and a dishwasher. Our state of the art laundry facility is secured and available 24/7 for access on tenants schedule. Pets are welcome! Furnished apartments are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Centennial Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centennial Inn Hotel And Apartments
- Centennial Hotel Farmington