“Giovanni's is awesome!!!”

Giovanni's Brickoven Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 95 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 29, 2016

Giovanni's is a great choice for casual neighborhood restaurant! There is a wide selection and everything is always excellent! We love the food and so do our kids! We have had the pizza, pasta, wings, and burgers and have never been disappointed. The service is also great!

1  Thank smith452016

Reviewed January 29, 2016

This is a nice place and it's very family friendly good for kids and they are good for community also

1  Thank Peter G
Reviewed January 29, 2016 via mobile

Giovanni's is a comfortable neighborhood restaurant. On my visit I saw a lot of families there as well as a number of couples. It is a very comfortable and friendly restaurant. I was struck by how friendly the servers were.

The menu is a diverse collection of pizza, salads, sandwiches and pasta dishes. There's a lot to choose from. Everything that I saw looked tasty and a generous portion. They have a good selection of beers on tap too.

I got a deep dish pizza and it was really good. The crust tasted buttery and the pizza was delicious and not greasy in the slightest.

This is the type of place that locals frequent bc they know it's good and reasonably priced and the restaurant is comfortable and the service is friendly.

I went in January but it looks like they have outside dining in nice weather.

1  Thank Connecticutguy
Reviewed January 25, 2016 via mobile

Very nice on the patio in the summer. Salads are great and love their specials. Tater tots loaded are great finished with a baked chocolate chip cookie sundae! Highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

Terrible pizza. Terrible service. I've eaten pizza all over CT definitely the worse I have ever tasted. Also over priced. Don't buy a half and half pizza they will charge you full price for each half.