“Vegetarian Fajitas”

Rancho Viejo
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Granby
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. I liked how the bar area is set up which felt like it was a separate space from the tables. The veggie fajitas were good, hot and sizzling which is how they should be served. They don't have broccoli, however, which I normally like in my fajitas. But I still liked these here. The only issue I have is the tortillas size. They have two options to pick from, corn or flour, so that was a nice surprise. However, both are way too small. The flour one is a little bigger than the corn, but still way too small. It's hard to keep the tortilla together while eating.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

There are not many options in Granby for dining. This is a Mexican restaurant that is usually pretty busy and the food pretty good. Although very family friendly, there is also a bar area for more seclusion.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

We had supper here one night while staying in the area. Food was very good, staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Nice Mexican restaurant, very attractive inside with comfortable seating and a good selection of south of the border beers, a varied menu, lovely staff, and their own spicy salsa and chips to start you off.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Had an early supper traveling through on the way home from Bradley Airport, we were greeted immediately by friendly staff and seated. The decor was traditional Mexican Fiesta with all the bright colors, we were seated at a roomy booth. Our entrees came in no time at all! I had the Trio of Tacos selection and my husband had the seafood quesadilla. Each came with a large portion of rice and refried beans. We enjoyed both our dishes very much. We also enjoyed the complimentary chips and salsa. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive to our needs with refills on beverages and chips! We will definitely stop back again traveling from the airport.

Been to Rancho Viejo? Share your experiences!