“Take-out Crispy Chicken & Shrimp”
Review of Penang Grill

Penang Grill
Ranked #40 of 170 Restaurants in Greenwich
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2018

We tried the take-out. All the food was very good, fresh & nicely cooked. My wife loved the Crispy Chicken & Shrimp, actually ate it 3 meals. Mine was OK, but it wasn't what I ordered. They told me that at pick-up when we reviewed the order.
Next time we may go to the restaurant now that we know the food is very good ... then I'm sure I'll get what I ordered.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

This hotel has some really great food. I would recommend dumplings, the red snapper, and a noodle dish. The food is great, and the service is impeccable! I think that everyone there is friendly!

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Best for the money in town. good food and pleasant surroundings very near downtown,
very good service.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Small restaurant, but nice enough. Given the name, you would expect more Malaysian dishes, but the menu covers some traditional Asian recipes. Prices (at least at lunch) are on the low side, and the portions adequate.
Service is pretty good.
Parking can be a problem, but if you are willing to walk just a few steps, you'll find a spot in the area.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Often use this restaurant for business lunches as you can get in and out quickly and it has an authentic menu with interesting dishes. Quality is a little inconsistent lately where some dishes that were great came out just ok. Service is quick, if a little abrupt, and cost is moderate for the area. Sometimes you have to hunt around for a metered parking space but usually worth the visit. Sit down food usually significantly better than take out.