“A great dinner”

Mill Street Bar & Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Mill Street Bar & Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 172 Restaurants in Greenwich
Price range: US$15 - US$80
Description: Mill Street Bar & Table is a chef driven restaurant featuring seasonal ingredients prepared thoughtfully in a relaxed yet refined environment. A Back 40 Farm Group establishment.
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Three of went on a Friday night and loved it. The chickpea appeitzer was unique and tasty. They deep fry chick peas and somehow the chick pea pretty much disappers leaving the coating. Good sized portion for a table to share. We had 2 entrees I didn't try - fusilli which looked good and burger which looked very good. I had the Rigatoni which tasted great, but could have used a bit more sauce which I thought and a table mate mentioned too. Service, wine list were above average.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

An inviting traditional storefront in the heart of Greenwich. The staff are super friendly, and accommodating. The wines are eclectic, and the food unique and delicious. The mussels were cooked on a smoker, and they tasted like the wood they were cooked over. Homemade pasta was a hit too, as were the deserts. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

In July I wrote a negative review for this restaurant, all of which was true. The manager reached out to me and apologized and was very happy to offer myself and a guest another dining experience. We took him up on his offer and were treated to an incredible chef's tasting menu with wine pairings. He also took the time to chat with me about the menu, changes they were making etc. Overall the experience was wonderful. Most restaurants would not go out of their way to offer even half of what Mill Street management did. I highly recommend this place and if something is wrong just ask to speak to management. They are super friendly and hospitable.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here on a Sunday night for dinner. We shared the kale and cabbage salad (very light, refreshing and tasty), and then he ordered the lamb (so deliciously tender you could cut it with a butter knife) perfectly paired with the yogurt sauce and I had the salmon (crispy on the outside and medium on the inside.). We go out to eat a lot and this was by far one of the best meals in a while. Our waiters were amazing and very attentive. Very intimate atmosphere. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Kyle made us feel welcome from the get- go to escorting us to our nearby car! He knows the menu, the ingredients, the sources of the provisions and the preparation. His Rx were spot on.

The kale salad was shredded kale in disguise, much more enjoyable than most kale salad. The mac n cheese had a sophisticated blend of cheeses and was cooked perfectly. A meal in itself, we shared it and still were challenged to finish it. Not usually devotees of burgers, his description was on point: dense, flavorful and deeply satisfying. We shared that too . Had we not been en route the movies we’d have chilled with coffee and dessert. A pretty place as well. Kyle s pride in the place is evident. The new chef is off to a great start. Definitely will return.

1  Thank Stephen H B