“Huge menu”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #12 of 123 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: Pub
Description: Welcome to your Groton Ninety Nine Restaurant where we have "A Passion To Serve." Come dine with us and check out our 9 Real Size Entrees for just $9.99 or come enjoy our Thursday Night Trivia at the bar.
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Our first time visiting this chain. We were impressed by the large menu and good service. The Baked Scallops were excellent and my husband said the Prime Rib was tender. Everything arrived at the table piping hot and as requested.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 7, 2018

This was an excellent place to eat recommended by hotel staff. It was very excellent food and a great value for the meal.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

We had never heard of this chain but decided to give it a try on our vacation in September this year. I can't say enough good things about this place. The seating was fast, the service was friendly and excellent. The food was fantastic! I ordered the Pork Ribeye dinner, had never heard of such a thing but let me tell you it was out of this world! My Wife ordered the fried cod dinner and my Sister ordered the baked scrod dinner. We all tasted each other's and everything was mouth watering. Great prices. Two regrets...never got to try the fish stew and the fact that we do not have one of these in Ohio. Great place, will definitely return here next year!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Went there with my parents and sister. The menu is quite huge, with lots of choice. There are many items that are of good value, like the 2.59$ beer, the 10$ entrees, and so on. The food we got was very decent, I had the all american burger. Glass by the wine wasn't too expensive either. Overall we had a good time with decent food.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Good food and a great atmosphere.Friendly staff and great food.Being close to home maakes it a frequent place to go to

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to 99 Restaurants? Share your experiences!