See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Place was OVER priced. We were charged $137 for a $ 50 room. Chemicals smell, noisy AC, no coffee, no vending. Outdated . Room advertising daily at $50. Can't get Windsor to give me any credit, only a 10% discount that I would never use.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Must say, when staying at motels you already know what you are paying! Place to sleep! I booked the last room when I got there it was only smoking I almost cancelled when I asked the owner if I can see it. To my surprise it was very clean and did not smell like smoke at all. The owner was gracious, polite and accomodating. I stayed three nights and for the affordable price was one of the best motel experience I've stayed at. It has all the essentials plus and iron and ironing board...big plus!. Was clean and room serviced everyday. Some updating for the bathroom but is expected. If you want modern, more luxery...then don't stay at a motel...you get what u paid but I got more than expected....very satisfied customer! Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2017

This was a bad weather day. Sign in for room poor. Had to walk through six inches of snow to get to room. Room was freezing cold. Couldn't find thermostat control. No instructions on how to close blinds. Small room, no cups for beverages, No breakfast offered or even a coffee or tea supply in room. I would never go here again or offer a satisfactory stay.

Room Tip: Not much to choose from
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2016

Our room was clean, however, the motel is old and needs an updating. We had no phone in our room, no drapes on the windows, and an old bathroom. Replacing the seat on the toilet and cleaning up the floor maybe new tile will help. The fridge was very noisy, we unplugged it. Office are was overpowering with cigarette smoke and the gal on duty didn't seem to know about our reservation. After some digging she found it.
All in all I rated it a 3 only because the sheets were clean as was the room. would not go back.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2016

I was on a two weeks bike trip and I reserved a room at this hotel via Booking.com. A couple of hours later, I experienced some serious mechanical problems and it was sure I was not going to make it before dark. I called the hotel to cancel, explaining that it was really impossible for me to be there. It was still early in the afternoon and my reservation had just been done two hours before.
The owner did not want to cancel and wanted to charge me the total price. I then called Booking.com and thanks to them (they know how to treat there repeat customers) it was all arranged.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple