All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfastmohegan sunmorning breakfastconnecticut collegethe staff was friendly and helpfulwafflesnice staybusiness tripeasy accessbusiness centerindoor poolmystic seaportcoast guard academynew london
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Just don't. Probably the worst service I've had in a hotel after 25 years of work travel. I lasted less than 30 minutes and left for the Marriott. Please note they will not guarantee a non-smoking room regardless of what you reserve and then will try to tell you that you made the mistake of not specifying preference.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 613sydneyj
Reviewed October 10, 2016

My family enjoyed the stay. We were greeted promptly and allowed to make some adjustments to our stay. The staff was very nice and always courteous to myself and my children. The kids enjoyed being able to eat breakfast every morning. They also enjoyed the pool. It was a little cold but they definitely enjoyed swimming around. This was our first real family trip and I would definitely come back.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

Location was very close to our wedding venue. The room was clean and not noisy. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. Sausage, eggs, home fries. Employees very friendly. Location right near I-95.

Reviewed October 8, 2016

Great place to stay and very close to everything..Applebee's next door and a great Japanese steak house within walking distance.. plenty of the things to do near by..When my day is done I love myself a little snack and a cookie prepared by the staff on my way to my room

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2016

For the price, this Hampton Inn was a good choice. The rooms were clean and comfortable and generally quiet. The breakfast selection was adequate and included in the price. Overall, I would recommend this hotel in this location.