All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfastmohegan sunmorning breakfastconnecticut collegethe staff was friendly and helpfulwafflesnice staybusiness tripeasy accessbusiness centerindoor poolmystic seaportcoast guard academynew london
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Excellent hotel easy drive to Mohegan sun ,much more resonable in price compared to what the casino wanted for a room. Defiantly will stay there again. All the rooms have been completely remodeled.
There is a Applebee's next door

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MichaelOFOM, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn - Groton, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear vincet6973,
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We are in the prefect location for the casinos (right in the middle of both). I do hope you had fun at Mohegan Sun and will come back and stay with us again!
We hope to see you again,

Regards,
-Mike O
Hampton by Hilton Mystic/Groton

Reviewed May 24, 2017

We chose this hotel because of its central location to the museum, casino, and mystic seaport. It is also less than 10 minutes from the cross sound ferry. The staff, especially Darien and manager Mike were extremely helpful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MichaelOFOM, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn - Groton, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Dear Carl B,
Thank you very much for the review. We are happy we made you vacation trip that much better. We love the fact we are so close to the points of interest and we have local Groton and New London employees on staff!
We hope to see you again!

Warm regards,
Hampton by Hilton Mystic/Groton/New London

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is going through an extensive rehab. The hotel is fairly clean and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was perfect for a quick meal. I would recommend staying here for the casinos or beaches.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear goodshink,
Thank you for the review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your trip to our area!
Our rehab is almost complete, I do hope you come back and visit again!

Warm regards,
Hampton by Hilton Mystic/Groton/New London

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Stayed here in late April. Hotel was under construction but it was not disruptive. The staff was the kindest and most helpful staff. I decided to extend my trip by another night - they couldn't accomodate me. They found a room at a sister property with an available room that I'd be able to check into well in advance of check in time (I had a toddler who needed to nap!)

I also left my cell phone behind in my hotel room and they were incredibly helpful - finally found it in the laundry room all wrapped up in a set of sheets. I was struck by how kind and helpful the staff members were in both situations. They have great customer service and I'd be happy to stay here again. Location, proximity to restaurants, highway, grocery store were all great. Pool looked nice. Room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Kay129,
Thank you for the great review! I am so happy to hear our staff at both properties made your stay that much better! I am also thrilled to hear we could accommodate you for the extra night you needed! I do hope you come back and stay with us again!

Warm Regards,
Hampton By Hilton Mystic/Groton/New London

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

Staff was very friendly. Light breakfast is served daily. Hotel is under construction but you shouldn't hear anything until after 6pm. Very comfortable hotel in a convenient location. There is an Applebee's and Walgreens within walking distance.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ashley C,
Thank you for the great review. I hope you did not hear anything after 6pm! Our hours of construction are 8AM-6PM. I am thrilled to hear you liked the room and the location offered you many things to do!
I do hope you will stay with us again!

Warm Regards,