US$70
US$50
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$199
All reviewsroom was cleanfresh fruitmohegan sunoatmealcomplimentary breakfaststaff was extremely helpfulmorning breakfastconnecticut collegenice stayeasy accessbusiness tripgreat place to staybusiness centerindoor poolmystic seaportfront desk staffcoast guard academy
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

The room didn't smell clean. Pool was crazy small. No hot tubs anywhere in hotel. Terrible breakfast selection. Very disappointing stay. Extremely uncomfortable bed. Woke feeling horrible. I chose poorly when I booked this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
MichaelOFOM, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn - Groton, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear Cheri N,
I am sorry your stay was not up to standards. I would like to make it right If I can. Please call me at 860-405-1585 so we can discuss your stay. I am a little confused as our hotel has had a full restoration and we have a full size in ground pool, so I am wondering if your reviewing the right hotel. Please give me us a call at the hotel so I can make this right!

Warm Regards,
Hampton By Hilton Mystic/Groton
860-405-1585

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Nice place and currently being remodeled but this cased no problems. Friendly staff. Clean and comfortable rooms. Nice beds. Easy access to I95. I would definitely go back. This facility lived up to what i expect from Hampton.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MichaelOFOM, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn - Groton, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Thank you for taking the time out for our review. I appreciate all the nice things you said about hotel, and that construction did not disrupt your stay! I would like to know if there is anything we can do to make your stay better! Please call or E-mail me and we can discuss any problems you had!

Mike O'Brien
Front office manager Hampton by Hilton
Mystic/Groton

Reviewed June 14, 2017

I booked my room using the Hilton Honors app and though I reserved a room with two double beds, I was told when I checked in via the app that there was only one room available and it was a king room. I was on my way to a hockey tournament in RI with my son and swung by the hotel on my way up I-95 to discuss the matter and was greeted by the Front Office Manager, Michael O'Brien. He patiently and politely explained that the renovations that were going on were the reason I had the problem and that, in fact, there were many two double rooms available for the night. I arrived prior to check in (around 1:30pm) and was hoping to get a towel and some body wash for my son to use at the rink after his game. Michael was more than happy to accommodate me and fetched these items while I waited at the front desk. I had reason to be stressed prior to my arrival and Michael did a great job of solving all my problems - with a smile! When we came back to the hotel later that night, we were pleased to find our room was in pristine condition, we felt like the first guests to ever use it. My son, who has spent many a night in hotels while at hockey tournaments, remarked when we checked out that it was the nicest room he can recall staying in! Kudos to Michael and the entire staff.

1  Thank kevinbcatlin
MichaelOFOM, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn - Groton, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Dear kevinbcatlin,
Thank you very much for the review in a whole as it meant a lot! I am thrilled to hear that our staff met you and your sons expectations! We hope you will come back again during your next hockey tournament!

Front Office Manager
Hampton by Hilton Mystic/Groton

Reviewed June 13, 2017

My wife and I have stayed here a couple times before. The last time we stayed, they were just starting to remodel the hotel. There were no problems, and the hotel was always clean, comfortable and very inviting.
Upon this arrival, the construction was fully underway, roof, outside facade, and many of the rooms all being redone. Still, no problems, no disruptions, interior of the hotel was spotless, and we just happen to get a newly renovated room. Beautiful, comfortable, quiet, and relaxing!!
Thank you Hilton/Hampton family.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MichaelOFOM, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn - Groton, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Dear Tom S
Thank you so much for the great review! We have been striving to have the construction not inhibit anyone's stay! I am also happy to hear we met all your expectations! We hope to see you again soon!

Front office manager
Hampton by Hilton mystic/ Groton

Reviewed June 6, 2017

In a time of great distress, the hotel was clean and the staff was very courteous and helpful. It made a very stressful situation bearable and even less stressful. Thank you for your kindness and great customer service.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MichaelOFOM, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn - Groton, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear stephaniesF4017AH,
I am glad that your stay gave you relief during a stressful time. I hope since your stay it has gotten better! We pride our selves in giving every guest the best possible stay!
We hope to see you again,

-Mike O