“It's all good”
Review of Sneekers Cafe

Sneekers Cafe
Ranked #11 of 123 Restaurants in Groton
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

Mike is a great barkeep, waitresses Diane, Kelsey, and Maria are excellent servers. The ownership is one of the best. Everything I have tried on the menu is amazing and reasonably priced. Drinks are awesome, actual liquor in the drinks....it's not watered down at all. Live entertainment quite a few nights a week. Never disappointed stopping here.
If you're in the area, it's a definite stop by.

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited Sneekers 4 out of the 6 day that we spent in Groton. Although the food was delicious every single time, we were very disappointed with the service. Especially the one time I overheard our server comment our order with another server and it wasn't in a nice way. I understand servers talk about the customers, but not 2 feet behind them, when they can hear you. It is disrespectful and quite rude.
Ps. On our last visit we sat at the bar and Mike was GREAT!

1  Thank travelingtheworld989
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We go to Sneakers about once every 4 weeks. Everything there is homemade and delicious. I wasn’t that hungry so I ordered a fish sandwich. I expected it to be good, because everything there is good. But this fish sandwich was incredibly delicious. The sandwich was on grilled bread with cheese and tartar sauce. It came with slaw and great fries. I needed a “ take home” container. This review is for real

1  Thank MikeS523
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I"ve been there three times and very happy each time. Food is above average and priced inexpensively.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

been going there for years, had my wises 60th birthday party there everyone had a great time food and everything was great..
Also had my sons rehearsal dinner there as well.... went great...

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Sneekers Cafe? Share your experiences!