See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a whole week, our experience was WONDERFUL. The staff was like family they met ALL of our requests. Jennnifer & Chris (Housekeeping) kept our room fully stocked and cleaned EVERYDAY, even came by just to check on us to see if we needed extra. The manager KP is a kind and warm hearted individual with extraordinary customer service. I will DEFINITELY come back to the Travel Inn and recommend it to my friends and family. Not one problem since being here

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kenny J
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I booked a double bed, non-smoking room for 3 nights. When I arrived the lady at the service desk was rude. When I was walking to my room I noticed illegal activity outside of the nearby rooms, diapers on the stairway, huge bugs dead all up on the stairway and I couldn't believe how unbelievably dirty it looked. I was scared to go to my room. When I got into my room it was like a scene in a horror movie. Broken latch, lamp, ripped yellow/brown stained linen, cigarette burns, rug was sticky, room smelt like smoke and dirty socks, everything was outdated, no light bulbs, toilet was dirty, tub was full of soap scum and the phone did not work. I called customer service and changed my reservation right away. Sadly they said I could not cancel my reservation after 10 minutes of check-in. So I decided to stay one night. Went to a local Walmart and purchased Lysol spray and spray down the entire motel room. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE STAYING HERE! Please save your money!!! It's like a trap motel!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank rena s
Reviewed April 29, 2017

I have never walked into such a filthy disgusting motel in my life and we travel a lot. Sign at the service counter say no refunds after 10 min. Took us at least 15min to find the room. The bed was dirty and cigarette burns all over the pillows and sheet and bedspread. Stains everywhere. The floors and carpet were so filthy we could not take off our shoes. Would not even allow our dog to walk on them. Keep the dog in a crate. The microwave had dried up food all over the outside and inside, The toilet had dried feces on the bowl. The table had cigarette burns and dirty dried up food all over it. Both lamp shades were broken. The air conditioner was ripped from the wall and full of dirt and mold. The top and sides of the windows was covered in black mold. The chair in the bathroom had what looked like dried blood on it. The floor in the bathroom was so sticky our our sneakers.were sticking to the floor. Just take a look at the pics and you will see for yourself. There were people coming and going at all hours of the night. Could not sleep in the bed as it was too dirty to crawl into. Could not get our money back.

Room Tip: I am not aware of any good rooms!!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank davb0n
Reviewed March 20, 2017

Dreadful place. Outside concrete was stained, window frames needed help and the first impression was very uncomfortable. People sitting in their cars in the parking lot - why?. There was a condom on the stairs (same one as reported in another review?). Room was very very dark with curtains hanging off in places and it felt as if you didn't want to touch anything. Room heater rattled its heat out and difficult to control so ended up turning it off and sleeping in coats. Blankets were old and bobbly. Linen was freshly laundered and clean but with cigarette holes and towels were thin and scratchy. Obviously no coffee /water machine in room but wouldn't have touched it anyway. Next door to Burger places.
Guy at desk was as helpful as he could be and let us off our booking for 3 nights but we had to stay the one.
Really, don't go here.

Room Tip: upstairs gets you away from car park and people sitting in cars
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank anna m
Reviewed February 18, 2017

i was really grossed out by the place. I was walking in the aisle to get to my room I saw condom on the hallway never got picked up. it was there until I left. The hallway smells like smoke. no staff available if something was needed.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo