“Good Food”
Review of Trumbull Kitchen

Reserve with OpenTable
Trumbull Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 472 Restaurants in Hartford
Price range: US$35 - US$50
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pearl Street
Reviewed June 3, 2018

This was within walking distance of our hotel- Homewood Suites. It was busy but we did not have to wait for a table. The food was good. We had a party of four, and ordered thai wings, calamari, stone pie. Each was passed around and it was good.

The server was very patient and took extra time to explain several items on the menu. Food was promptly served, and it was hot.

David M, General Manager at Trumbull Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Hi Kavmore,

Thank you for the great review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Trumbull Kitchen. Please join us again soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Lunch before a play at the Bushnell and was absolutely delighted! Once again Johnny was our waiter and he was as charming and gracious as always. We shared the calamari appetizer; arrived hot and with the delicious dipping sauce. My friend had the Shrimp Pat Tai and I had the Chicken Lettuce Cups. Both arrived pipping hot and were thoroughly enjoyed! Trumbull Kitchen is a jewel of the chain and should not be missed!

Reviewed May 21, 2018

I came here for lunch on a Saturday with my boyfriend and was able to park on the street right outside the restaurant. We were seated quickly and our waitress was very attentive and friendly. We ordered the ceviche as an appetizer and then the lettuce cups and pad thai. Everything tasted good, however I will say that I felt the prices were a little high for the size of the plates. The pad thai was $27 and I felt like it was 75% noodles. However, it was a pleasant experience and I enjoyed our lunch overall.

David M, General Manager at Trumbull Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Hi SammiDeRosa,

Thank you for the review and your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us. We hope you return soon.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

The food here is absolutely amazing. The quality and preparation is always consistent. Staff are professional and very attentive.

Hi Colucci,

Thank you for the awesome review. Can't wait to share with my staff. We hope to see again soon

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a great meal here with friends. My husband and I were 1st timers. It was about crowded after working hours on Friday but that's to be expected. Service was not compromised. Bar service was fast. We got a good table fairly quickly. The steamed buns were amazing. We ordered a second set because we had to have more. Shirt rib pot pie was the best I ever had. Ice cream cookie sandwich was great as well. Cannot wait to return.

Hi Cheryl,

Now that's a review! We love to hear that the food and service were on point. We can't wait for you to return see you soon.