All reviews evening reception jazz festival full kitchen room was spacious complimentary breakfast hartford downtown business trip saturday night great room front desk staff xl center convenient location shuttle service convention center parking kitchenette dishwasher
Reviewed June 2, 2018

Bar next door allows patrons to loiter outside. Saw multiple people urinating on the short walk from the parking lot to the front door. Noise from the bar was excessive and made it impossible to sleep.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
josh p, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the challenges and difficulties you experienced. This is certainly not the normal high level of service we provide. We truly value each and every one of our guests and would want nothing but the best experience for them. We are regretful that you were disappointed with your stay and would like to have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

The location is central to the Yard Goats (baseball team if you want to catch a game), the XL center and restaurants which serve local beers. Fantastic rooms with full size kitchens. Updated decor made for a pleasing sense of home. Thank you

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodHartordDOS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Hi Anne,

Thanks so much for staying with us and providing your feedback. I'm so glad you enjoyed our central location and the amenities we offer. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Dirty room, microwave almost caught on fire, staff wasnt friendly, and they put me in a room that is next to a rooftop bar. I called down to ask for another room and I was told to put in ear plugs....

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank You for taking the time to write this review for my property. Your response is extremely helpful and I appreciate feedback. Please accept my sincere apology for the problems that you encountered at my hotel.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Staff was helpful and very friendly. Room felt like home. Convenient to place of business. Great complementary breakfast and evening social. Overall great atmosphere. Shuttle was available when needed. I would highly recommend staying at Homewood Suites in downtown Hartford.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodHartordDOS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

We're so glad you enjoyed our accommodations. Our number one goal is to make our guests feel at home. We appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

My visit met the expectations of the Hilton chain. I especially liked the wire internet connection that was available in the room. The only complaint I had has nothing to do with the hotel. On Sunday night there was construction happening on a freeway overpass that kept me awake most of the night.
There are several excellent restaurants and pubs within blocks of the hotel. I would use this facility again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodHartordDOS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Thank you for being our guest. We know there are many hotel choices in the Hartford downtown area. We're glad that you selected the Homewood Suites Hartford Downtown for your overnight accommodations. We appreciate your business.