“Nice meal stop near XL center”
Review of Toasted

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Toasted
Ranked #85 of 482 Restaurants in Hartford
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed April 29, 2017

Very small store front place fresh made sandwich with a interesting mix of fillings mostly heavy on meat but a few vegetarian options. Very friendly helpful staff. Only a half dozen seats inside so best to get it to go

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

This place has been here for a while, but I just recently visited in the last few months. Today was my latest visit and I did the 1/2 sandwich with soup. The people here are so friendly and willing to take time when you have trouble with ordering.
The sandwiches are fantastic and the chili today was great. I definitely suggest this for people working in the area and visitors as well.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed May 12, 2015

The bread was fresh, the sandwich so good that it just seemed to disappear. I didn't realize I was so hungry until I saw how fast I ate it. The employee who helped us must have been the owner or manager, and was great with information on the area. We were just in town for a couple of days.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank David L
Reviewed March 19, 2015

Blustery mid March afternoon, day before spring arrives, and I'm in my winter coat zipped up to my chins, ear muffs on, gloves on and wondering why I don't quit my job and buy a one way ticket to Hawaii. Then, it hits me, oh yeah, I'm dead broke and have no future. I wanted a simple soup from Au Bon... but could not find it, and instead found this lil place. Really chill vibe inside and great, friendly service. I got the butternut and apple soup, one size at 4.25..not bad. Never tasted apple with butternut squash and it was yummy. Great if you work downtown and need a quick sandy or soup. Across from Cityplace.

Date of visit: March 2015