US$270
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$84
Best Western Hartford Hotel & Suites(Hartford)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$199
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$128
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$459
US$445
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbushnell parkpublic car parkstate houseclose to the train stationsmall breakfastredroof inncapitol buildingroom was cleanthe upper floorsdirectly across the streetbudget hotelrestaurants and barsworked finexl centerminute walkconvenient locationnice stay
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

This place is a slum.. Front desk people are rude and ghetto! My room flooded from another room upstairs, they wanted to give me 20% refund!! What is that taxes?!?! Complimentary breakfast is horrible, just bring some breakfast bars you will be better off! No microwave or refrigerator in your room, had to come down 10 flights just to heat up my food!! And last but MOST important..
There were DEAD RATS in their parking lot! When I told the front desk staff, their response " we don't own the parking lot" Are you serious?? So I said but it represents your business.. After making them feel horrible, one staff went outside and picked them up! I watched the rats, from my window ( what a nice view) have a party all night in dumpsters out back! STAY AWAY YOU ARE BETTER OFF SLEEPING IN YOUR CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
i0498, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Hartford Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn Hartford CT - PLUS. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that you may have experienced, I will share your experience with my entire staff.

I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Very truly yours,

Reviewed April 16, 2018

i arrived early around noon, the reception guy name Ricky Ben was so kind & very friendly to let me in. i am so please.
Thanks Ricky.
love the location, next to Amtrak station. room was clean & nice.
I will come back for sure.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
i0498, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Hartford Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Hartford CT - PLUS. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

We will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team, especially Ricky. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Staff member, Ricky Bell, and his supervisor really helped my family out tremendously! I am so relieved and grateful for the excellent customer service and accommodations my family and I have received. It is a comfort knowing that friendly, above-and-beyond customer service still exist and I will be forever grateful to Mr. Bell and his supervisor.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
i0498, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Hartford Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

WeI appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Hartford CT - PLUS. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team and Mr. Bell.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

My room was clean and had a simple, but comfortable setup. I'm not picky, but I thought the King bed I had was actually quite nice and slept well both nights i was there. One downside was that you have to pay for overnight parking, although it IS right next to the hotel so it is convenient.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. We apologize for the having to pay for parking, being in the city, the hotel does not own the parking lot. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

Got to the hotel and upon first glance it was nothing special. Once I got back after being out for dinner I realized the floor was dirty. It was evident that the floor had not been vacuumed at all and after wiping it once with a wash cloth that turned black I realized it hadn't been washed properly in a long time either. I turned a blind eye to it because I was tired and the bed looked fine, but it got the best of me after I realized the bed side tables were dirty as well. I tried calling down to see if there was another room available only to find the phone didn't work. Went down to the front desk and was treated very poorly and given attitude because it was late and I asked for a clean room. Not sure why the time that I realize it's filthy matters more than the fact that the room was filthy.

Stayed: January 2018
i0498, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Hartford Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn Hartford CT - PLUS. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced with your room.

Very truly yours,