“Great breakfast sandwiches ”
Review of Cosmic Omelet LLC

Cosmic Omelet LLC
Ranked #4 of 219 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Huge breakfast sandwiches !!! Yummy in my tummy for sure would definitely come back, considering its within walking distance too ...

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I have eaten at Cosmic Omelet a few times and was never disappointed! I would highly recommend that it be put on your bucket list because you will not be disappointed as well...

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Not as good as it used to be. My husband and I live close by and have gone here as regulars. After renovations were complete we went again. We were very disappointed in the quality and presentation of our breakfast. We haven't been back.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

The Cosmic is awesome great location and staff !! All kind kinds of great combos for breakfast. Always busy with a mix of people. We frequently get ours to go because of the nature of our work but when time allows we sit and enjoy without the feeling of being rushed.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

When asked if I wanted cream cheese in my omelet I was a little surprised as most of the time I would put it on bread or a great everything bagel, but not in my eggs. So I thought sure why not. I was not disappointed. Who knew that it added another level to an already great breakfast staple.
The home fries were really good as its something like crack in the seasoning that you can't stop eating them.
The corned beef hash was really good, if I lived closer I would definitely see myself going more frequently just to have this.

If in the area again we most definitely would stop here for breakfast again, and again.

Date of visit: July 2016