All reviewsgrab and gono frillsfront desk staffhot waterroom was cleanbee streetmini kitchenfree wifiesahighwaymuffinstowelsnyc
Reviewed April 11, 2016

This hotel has an awesome staff, the hotel was always clean and seemed fresh. I stayed here for 7 month. The only down side to this place was it was a little out of the way to get to(it on a dead end road) 1 way in and out,but it is located right next to the highway and in some of the room you can hear the highway very well.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank J P
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2016

The team and I appreciate your positive remarks. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our comfortable accommodations and exceptional customer service! Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2016

My wife and I had a fantastic stay, not only were we blessed with the birth of our first grandchild.the hotel and the staff made it unforgettable. Everyone from the manager John, the front desk clerks of Maggie.Scott,Melissa, Laura, Raina and Jose were all helpful to me. and made my stay a pleasure. I am in a wheelchair and have progressive MS. But despite my health condition the staff made my stay enjoyable. We have decide to come back; several time a year but wth the help of ESA. It is a no brainer we will be back again and again. How much more can I write about my satisfaction..

Room Tip: room was spacious and pleasant
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Harvey C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It’s wonderful to read that we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience and exceptional customer service! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 27, 2016

When I checked into this hotel around 10pm this evening, I was given a room that when I entered, did not look like it had been cleaned from the previous guest. The bed was unmade and the room did not look clean. I went back to the front desk and received another room, which when I entered, did appear it had been cleaned.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank sandymorford
Reviewed March 14, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is great, the staff is so friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean and up to date. I was thoroughly impressed with my stay here. Beds are very comfortable and there is very little noise heard from other rooms. I would recommend to anyone around the area.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank funandsun04
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It’s great to read that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay and exceptional customer service! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

I stopped here on my journey from NYC to Boston. The hotel is in a good location, just off the highway. I checked on Trip Advisor and it looked like a good location for my overnight stay. Other reviewers have mentioned restaurants nearby, but I found that the were a good 5 miles drive away in a nearby town. Anyway, the room was nice and large, with a basic kitchen and everything I needed for an overnight stay. There was ample free parking and the wifi was decent enough for my phone.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Stephen D
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed our fully equipped kitchens and convenient location. It’s great to read that you found our hotel to be a good value! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.